Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

April Chitter Chatter - Part 2

That's one heck of a shift Kijo!
Glad no incidents to report lol.

I had my wisdom teeth out when I was 20. I had it done at the dentist's not hospital - and after I woke up OH took me shopping for my wedding ring as a treat Smile

Army, what you have to remember, is whatever code you put before the link, in this case [img] (square bracket, code for image, or bold, or italic, or underline, whatever you use, then close the square bracket - THEN, you do exactly the same to end the code, but you have to put the slash after the first square bracket and before the code [/u] <--- like that.

OK?

If you don't close the code properly, none of it works.

I think I'm allergic as well to penicillin, so can't forget telling them that : /
I'm just not looking forward to have a syringe in my gums and palate, had one right above my two front teeth on the top and that hurt big time... And afraid I am going to feel something when they're cutting them out, I'm only getting numbed locally

but soooo looking forward to have them finally removed because they start to bug me

Toulouse wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
what do i add ? i am after forgetting ??

Army, you have to add g] in the end

wanted to copy the entire code, but that would show the entire image
and adding spaces in between to show you, makes it all go very funny

thank you xoxo

eh.... yeah sounds not so fun the way you put it BG.

but.... I had a filling done before where they drill on your teeth, and that wasn't so bad..... at least its where you cant see what they are doing.

but I think your mouth swells after you get it all said and done...... or maybe thats a root canal.... not sure if its all different.

Hey Gill, what was that song you showed me not too long ago?? was it called Glorious???

inu-kijo wrote:
eh.... yeah sounds not so fun the way you put it BG.

but.... I had a filling done before where they drill on your teeth, and that wasn't so bad..... at least its where you cant see what they are doing.

but I think your mouth swells after you get it all said and done...... or maybe thats a root canal.... not sure if its all different.

I've had a lot of fillings already, so I know what the drill and stuff feels like, but I have no idea how it's going to feel if they cut the gums open : /

It's going to swell a lot, because they have to drill into your cheekbone (I have been reading...), so have to put a lot of ice on it

inu-kijo wrote:
Hey Gill, what was that song you showed me not too long ago?? was it called Glorious???

Yup, my version is by Andreas Johnson

armellproctor wrote:
it was great chatting with you tonight , i am going to try and get some sleep take care xoxo

Sweet dreams, hope you saw my post to you?

See you guys - am listening to the President of Iceland talking about the volcanic eruption...

I'm off too. Lots of cleaning to do...
See you all later!

OK guys, cheerio.

I'm going to sort out the donations to the Gift Registry this week.

Gill... I can't find Bobby on my list of friends to visit... Is it maintenance time?

hmm just peeked.. i only have 112 friends rright now.. so we must be seeing some maintenance.. will try later

Afternoon!

Frannie, just read your message : I also had less friends in my PS list, but now it seemed to be fine again

Hiya,

Funny you should say that, my list seems very small compared to normal, but usually they show players in maintenance at the end?

How are you Frannie?

I wasn't around for Bee's birthday yesterday, and today is KB's so Happy Birthday to both of them!

They just disappeared in my list, haven't checked back if it's going crazy or not, there was no maintenance section for the missing ones

hey Army! It's been ages since I have seen you! Thought of you last week. had an unidentified call from Richmond, BC on my cell

be right back.. have to do cat discipline and then change laundry load

Hi Army, did you get some sleep?

There's a thread out in the forum, a lot of people have this missing friends issue.

Frannie wrote:
hey Army! It's been ages since I have seen you! Thought of you last week. had an unidentified call from Richmond, BC on my cell

Hello Frannie xxx it's great to see you , how have you been ?? from Richmond eh, that's over the bridge from me, i don't like it there to crowded

Zoonie wrote:
Hi Army, did you get some sleep?

There's a thread out in the forum, a lot of people have this missing friends issue.

Hey Gill, yes i got three hours , and i was up to 165 friends and i am now down to 156 i don't know who's missing

Hey there Gill.. long time no see for you. I came to collect my reward for being a good girl in Dallas!

Morning Army!

Sorry, I disappeared as well, had to go outside to find Mom and ask something and have to disappear again for a while now (going to Aldi to buy something)

See you in a bit

Toulouse wrote:
Morning Army!

Sorry, I disappeared as well, had to go outside to find Mom and ask something and have to disappear again for a while now (going to Aldi to buy something)

See you in a bit

good morning hun xoxo

mmm open bar? sounds good, especially since virtual. can't drink right now because of certain meds. Seems I have shingles...and started an anti viral yesterday

Frannie wrote:
mmm open bar? sounds good, especially since virtual. can't drink right now because of certain meds. Seems I have shingles...and started an anti viral yesterday

oh Dear , my friend from bowling had it and it was very painful for him, i hope it's not as bad for you

Gill i don't drink but i would love a diet coke if you have one please

so Gill... I'm dying to know... was there anything behind the impromptu visit from your daughter?

Lovely day here too.

Not only is a virtual bar ok with your meds, but it also has Zero calories lol!

Frannie wrote:
but the good news is we are chatting outside today

it's raining here, so it's just a dash out and then back in lol

it's nothing that the pain pills are not helping.. the itch makes me crazy . But that's getting better

gill.. neither you nor IMOM is on my list.. mark me down for a whole set of tws clothing. I will send when I can. They are sitting in my chest

How odd this is when you're on both of our lists and you could reply to a note...PS pulls some weird stunts sometimes.

Frannie wrote:
it's nothing that the pain pills are not helping.. the itch makes me crazy . But that's getting better

that's good to hear Frannie xoxo

ok i think I am alright now... you never know these days. Compute shut down because I had the nerve to come outside without the fan attached... sheeesh. I probably need to bring lappy into store for a tune up.. but am going away again this week, so I need it!

Frannie wrote:
ok i think I am alright now... you never know these days. Compute shut down because I had the nerve to come outside without the fan attached... sheeesh. I probably need to bring lappy into store for a tune up.. but am going away again this week, so I need it!

i have the same problem, and my battery is dead so i have to travel around with a cord