Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

April Chitter Chatter - Part 2

Later Wish

Thanks Boo, I hope so too, it's making me feel down (and admitting: cry a lot) and I don't like that at all - that's not me at all

See you later Zoonie and Wish.

If you are still reading Wish - no problem - will send you a note with the dates that we are away in Cyprus so that you have all details! I have booked that since the last time we spoke. Laughing

Sorry Toulouse and Leo - I am going to disappear too - OH had arrived home and we need to eat. May pop back later if I get chance.

Take care all.

Oops, this tab crashed and everyone went in the meanwhile. Sad

Hi BG, I'm ok.

My mood improved a bit, but the day was unproductive, I didn't get anything done.

Argh, sorry, got distracted with an email which I ended not replying to.
I should stop multitasking so much.

I hope you sleep well, BG.

I lost my mind and bought £2.99 worth of PF cash. I "needed" that blue wig. Laughing
And to bonsai an orange tree. It looks so cute.

Hi BG, I thought noone was around and here you two are...

I'm ok thanks how are you today? Is your pain any less today?

I was lurking, was getting a couple of things done in the meantime
I'm okay-ish, my mood's gotten all better, have more energy, but my right hand isn't really working along

Dr.'s appointment went as well as could be expected.
Dont have any extra prescrips, he told me he wants me to ride it out for 6 more weeks and see where I stand. Had to do some lab tests though.
However, the day i had yesterday was awful.

Toulouse wrote:
I was lurking, was getting a couple of things done in the meantime
I'm okay-ish, my mood's gotten all better, have more energy, but my right hand isn't really working along

I know about getting things done...phew! what a week I'm having AGAIN! It's the financial year end (well that was last week) and now I have all the payroll year end reports etc to get off to the tax office and so that's why I'm in and out alot not that that's unusual but it's more so this week Smile

I'm glad you're mood is better, low moods suck! and I really don't know how you cope with constant pain, I wish I could help but will send virtual positive thoughts along to you...

inu-kijo wrote:
Dr.'s appointment went as well as could be expected.
Dont have any extra prescrips, he told me he wants me to ride it out for 6 more weeks and see where I stand. Had to do some lab tests though.
However, the day i had yesterday was awful.

It seems that yesterday was a blue Monday for everyone and so my positive thoughts are on the way to you too Kijo.

Maybe the lad test results will be positive for you too...

I'm quite up with my mood atm, the sun is shining again today and that is always helpful for my mood congratulations

Well you can send BG and i a little good mood our way, I think we both need it.

I just can't wait to get off and trudge home to pass out. I am in desperate need of some good sleep!!!!

DawnyDawn wrote:
And that's supposed to say *lab* as opposed to *lad*

didnt even notice. hahahahahaha

oops.. just remembered i was supposed to do that auction today... rubbish, maybe later before work.....

DawnyDawn wrote:
I know about getting things done...phew! what a week I'm having AGAIN! It's the financial year end (well that was last week) and now I have all the payroll year end reports etc to get off to the tax office and so that's why I'm in and out alot not that that's unusual but it's more so this week Smile

I'm glad you're mood is better, low moods suck! and I really don't know how you cope with constant pain, I wish I could help but will send virtual positive thoughts along to you...

Seems a lot you have to do, good luck on that!!
Yeah I'm glad I feel better, because I was getting really tired of how I felt and acted (sometimes can't help that). I am used to having a lot (and I mean a lot) of good days, so it's been a while I felt bad for such a long time (it seems long to me, mostly it just takes one day to feel bad and now it kept going on), so usually one day makes it easier to cope, but now was a really though period to go through

Dawn i just posted a job opening if you wanna be my bartender. ; D

I'll try and catch that one, but I don't have fb open yet today...running over now....be right back.

It's not showing up Kijo...oh well, not sure I need another job to do Buahahahahaha!¬

I do know what you girls mean when you say you have low mood though, I also go down like a ton of bricks when I fall, and used to be alot worse when I was younger.

I think with age you learn to not let certain things get you down. I used to worry so much about how I *might* have upset someone and how they *might* react. Now I only concern myself if the person actually tells me that I've upset them/done something that has upset them. Otherwise how am I to know?

And I HATE when people tell me to pull myself together! Itr's just not that easy is it?

I dont like it when people ask me if i am okay, when obviously I am not.... it just makes everything worse......
hahahahaha.

Hmm Dawn.. thats weird, i tried to post it again, but it really isnt showing up......

Oh me too! That's another pet hate! But I guess people not in your shoes can't know unless they ask...LOL if they ask me these days I say *no actually, I'm rubbish!* but they don't offer further questions and that makes me laugh so I guess the question works ...

And Pah! to Play Fish!

So true Dawn!
I don't like it either when people try to tell me what to do, I mean, I like other people's advice, but only if they are aware about what they're talking about

Toulouse wrote:
So true Dawn!
I don't like it either when people try to tell me what to do, I mean, I like other people's advice, but only if they are aware about what they're talking about

I like other peoples advice to BG but some people get upset when you don't take their advice ... I don't get that at all.

Well girls I really have to get on with some work, I hope your day today is better than yesterday and that tomorrow is better still.

Take good care of yourselves and I'll see you both soon .

xx

Going to say goodbye here already, lunch is nearly ready and gonna try to get some studying done this afternoon

wish me luck, have a dentist appointment today lol, I had a cavity and she's going to fix that today

Laters!!

ooooh dentist. good luck with that hun!!!!!

and i guess i am going to go ahead and say my goodbyes as well.

later everyone!!!

Flying in to say & to you all

Sorry cannot stay (into week 2 of the kids off school) Please wish me luck Laughing

See you all soon

I soooo don't like the dentist...

Especially this one, she was giving me an injection to numb my nerves/teeth/gums and in the meantime leaning to another side, meaning the syringe also moved and that hurt "a little".

All in all it went well, but it was hard as I had to keep my mouth open for about 20 minutes (maybe even longer) and since I have a problem with my right jaw, it really hurt... I am NOT looking forward to the surgery in a couple of weeks, but I do think they are going to keep my health problems in mind, so I'm not too worried.

Will be back later, going to exercise a bit

Anyone here............just a flying visit before my dinner which is later than usual tonight since we've both had a heavy work day.

BG - if you're here. I hope today was a bit better than yesterday !

Gill - I was reading back about you and "Dance with my Father"....just the title makes me weep these days ! I thought it was my age LOL

Hey Wish, peeking in a bit, am trying to get a lot of e-mailing done : D

Today was kind off better, in the way my mood improved a lot, so that's good (was still in pain and having to help Dad out, didn't do any good, but he couldn't pull the plow on his own out of the yard, something broke down and he needed all the help he could get)

Hi everybody!
My mood is still low, but I think I'll be better tomorrow.

Posting an egg right now. Anyone still collecting?
Anyone needing stickers?

Hope you feel better soon, BG.

I'm going to read back a bit and correct a competition mistake...

TanyaRC wrote:
he he he ..... Leo, It looks good on you !!

Thanks!
Sorry to hear everyone is so low. Hope things get better to you all.

I'll be in and out, playing and peeking if anyone comes.