Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

April Chitter Chatter - Part 2

So pleased for you that you have wheels again Kijo.
Best of luck with the meds.

BG, yes, I don't think they know quite the repercussions of this cloud yet - was listening to a report on the radio this morning of a pilot who once had the experience of flying into a volcanic cloud, not knowing what it was, he said it was like taser fire on his windscreen and it cut out all 4 engines, he had to dive, without giving anyone any warning, just freefall, and then restart the engines once well clear of the cloud.
Luckily for everyone, that worked - but it set new rules for how to react if this condition's ever found again (like now)

I know... takes a lot of the stress away, despite i wam very broke as a result.

35 minutes......

Zoonie wrote:
BG, yes, I don't think they know quite the repercussions of this cloud yet - was listening to a report on the radio this morning of a pilot who once had the experience of flying into a volcanic cloud, not knowing what it was, he said it was like taser fire on his windscreen and it cut out all 4 engines, he had to dive, without giving anyone any warning, just freefall, and then restart the engines once well clear of the cloud.
Luckily for everyone, that worked - but it set new rules for how to react if this condition's ever found again (like now)

EEK!
But it's good they have these rules!

Going to be right back, eat something small!

Just got a phone call from YD, think she's missing home a bit.

WB BG.

So Tan Tan and I have yet again made plans to get together.... she tells me she is taking me out on a boat!!!! I just have to be realyl careful about the sun exposure.

She seems to have changed completely Z, must be very nice for you and IMOM!!

Whoot a boat!!! Neat!!
Just wear some protective clothes and sun screen (a lot) and I guess you'll be fine!

A boat trip, how lovely - and sun (what is that please? lol)

Yes BG, but like I say, I keep waiting for something to go wrong, it's hard to believe it's real.

how are the daughter Gill? I think I am behind in any news,

Plaquenil makes you super sensitive to sun, so you have to be careful... i feel like a vampire whom might turn into ash!!!!!
and Gill, i dont see much sun either.... although I think are reasons are very different.

Just had to run in and tell you all.....

MY NEW CAR ARRIVED

I'm so excited...it's a black, Ford Fiesta 5 door hatch 1.4 TDI and it's really cool!!

Anyhoo, just wanted to tell you something nice congratulations my smile's as big as the moon!

WHOOOOOO HOOoOO DAWN!!!!!!

*dances*

well I gotta go. bye all!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

inu-kijo wrote:
WB BG.

So Tan Tan and I have yet again made plans to get together.... she tells me she is taking me out on a boat!!!! I just have to be realyl careful about the sun exposure.

Ooooo have fun sweetie, and if you wear a hat and cover up you'll be just fine...

Tut! I missed you .... oh well if you do stop by again have a great weekend and lots of rest xx

Laters wifey!

Dawn, what are the odds! I have a silver ford fiesta (and absolutely love it!)
congrats!!!

Toulouse wrote:
Laters wifey!

congrats!!!

Who'da thought it! and thanks.

I love it! I had a silver Corsa last time b/c it was the cheapest deal but this time I thought hang on a minute, hubby gets all his bikes and stuff he needs and I work just as hard soooooo....I treated myself and its' luverly!!

inu-kijo wrote:
how are the daughter Gill? I think I am behind in any news,

Plaquenil makes you super sensitive to sun, so you have to be careful... i feel like a vampire whom might turn into ash!!!!!
and Gill, i dont see much sun either.... although I think are reasons are very different.

I'll catch you next time lovely, ok?

DawnyDawn wrote:
Just had to run in and tell you all.....

MY NEW CAR ARRIVED

I'm so excited...it's a black, Ford Fiesta 5 door hatch 1.4 TDI and it's really cool!!

Anyhoo, just wanted to tell you something nice congratulations my smile's as big as the moon!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Congrats, may you love it and always be safe in it Dawn.

Just realised that it's noon already - I've hit a slump and feel really tired, better go and have a bracing shower to perk me up and then go out and about and do my shopping.

Later lovelies x

DawnyDawn wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
Laters wifey!

congrats!!!

Who'da thought it! and thanks.

I love it! I had a silver Corsa last time b/c it was the cheapest deal but this time I thought hang on a minute, hubby gets all his bikes and stuff he needs and I work just as hard soooooo....I treated myself and its' luverly!!

I'm sooo happy for you!!!
And enjoy it, it's a very nice car to drive!!

Zoonie wrote:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Congrats, may you love it and always be safe in it Dawn.

Awww thanks Gill and thanks for wishing me to be safe, that's lovely of you x

Aww I missed you leave Gill well I hope your weekend is fab and you don't have to run around after your guests too much...

Got to run myself too, sorry to leave you alone BG but I'm sure it won't be for long

Bye for now have fun over the weekend xx

That's okay Dawn, have to go now myself, going shopping (and it's sooo cold outside)

Laters!

I'm just a wee bit busy at the moment Army.
Managed to go out shopping without a coat today - T Shirt, jeans and cardigan - and I was ok, although it was windy and my hair kept on blowing and sticking to my lipstick congratulations

No idea if anyone's about, I just need to do a little bit of dishwashing and then I'll look back.

I just got in, goodevening/afternoon!

You went shopping without a coat? Lucky you!

I had to wear a sweater and wore my winter coat as it was really cold again (it's going to freeze again during nighttime). Found 3 trousers, bought hair dye (you know, just in case) and a lot of hair accessories (which IMO help accepting the hair).

If you want I can put up a pic on Facebook somewhere, I managed to take a pic that kind of shows my hair color now

Had the most yummy coffee ever (coffee was on me hahaha) - mocha cappuccino (and somewhere a hint of chocolate)

Helloooooooooo!!

BG I love your new siggie pic - very nice indeed!

YAY - it is the weekend. I am shattered (yawn) and OH and I have decided to open the bar early - cheers

Gill has visitors this weekend, no ?

Hi BG, Hi Wish, aaaah the bar, I'll have something very long and cold and not too alcoholic because yes, visitors arrive first thing tomorrow - and I still have so much to do!

Yes please BG, let's have a look at the actual colour.

Okay, will post it somewhere on facebook, for your eyes only :-D

Okay, for those who would like to see the color : it's in one of the albums on facebook, called 'Me!' (last photo)

And just in case: I apologize already because it seems I kind off have an angry face on the photo (friend told me hehe)

Hi everyone!

Was reading back...

Glad to see yesterday's evening went well with YD and you're proud of her. No extra white hairs, then. Smile

BG, those are lovely avvies and siggies.

Hi and TY Leo (that was the surprise I was talking about - Kijo has a different siggy)
How are you?

I'm ok. Except I got addicted to another Facebook game...

Hi Leo, no, lucky me eh?

Going to have a look, although I was just checking my email and ED has sent a pic of her at the work function this week.

Uhm, is the polar bear plushie something you can find in a GMB???
(just noticed it in my feed that someone found it there)

Which one Leo?

I just posted the pic ED sent to me, it was to show me the dress that she got for the event.

It's in the album Here Come The girls.

Yes, which one Leo?

I just saw the new photo, BG. I know what you mean now about being too bright. I liked the copper tone you seemed to have in yesterday's photo better, but it's not a bad colour either way. You look good.

Toulouse wrote:
Uhm, is the polar bear plushie something you can find in a GMB???
(just noticed it in my feed that someone found it there)

errrr....no, i don;t think so LOL
I also have seen a butterfly and a secret room in GMB !!

Gill...something long and cold (and definitely a drink) coming up

Leo - something for you ? What is your new FB addiction ?

BRB...must go pay OH some attention for a little while.

The game is called My Tribe. You help a little tribe of people progress by farming, building and researching. The characters can have different skills they can have and things you can do, like clothes, dyes... And it pays to actually play it, because there's stardust, moondust and crates that came ashore regularly and which give interesting treasures and bonus.

Gill: very very pretty!! She looks fab!

Leo, I know, I liked that better tbh - going to give it a week, if I still jump up from my mirror image, I'll probably dye it (bought the same as I tried out a while ago)

Gill, I took a peek at the photo, your ED looks gorgeous.

Cheers Wish congratulations

Toulouse wrote:
Gill: very very pretty!! She looks fab!

You think so?

aaaw that's a lovely compliment, she actually looks very like me when I was her age (YD looks more of a cross between me and her Dad)
so now I'm very proud

Yes, I mean it, she looks really beautiful!
and the dress is awesome as well

going to have a bite, see you in a bit!

(oh PS: I look a lot after my Mom - found a picture of her a while ago when she was 13-14 and we could have been twins!)

Cblu wrote:
Gill, I took a peek at the photo, your ED looks gorgeous.

Thank you too Leo.
She was moaning as she had to go up to Manchester from London, and she only had 20 minutes to get ready (hence the hair back)
She sent the photo and said 'my hair is such a state'

Toulouse wrote:
(oh PS: I look a lot after my Mom - found a picture of her a while ago when she was 13-14 and we could have been twins!)

It's really interesting to see family likenesses isn't it.

Her dress was from Miss Selfridge, because although work gave a dress allowance, it wasn't a huge one.

Sorry all,,,,,got distracted!

Gill - the photos of the girls are Lovely - how pretty they are !!

BG - I love your photos. My fave is the black and white one with cat !!

Sorry all must dash and get dinner - OH is on a mission (with Vodka) so I think he should have food !

Have a great weekend !
MWAH

See you later, Wish! Have a nice weekend!

Gill, she looks elegant with her hair back, one wouldn't notice it was lack of time.

I'm on but working on the scavenger hunt, so sorry if I take a while replying...
I still got two wrong, 6 and 10...