Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

April Chitter Chatter - Part 2

anyone recall who it was that was looking for the cuckoo clock?

Frannie wrote:
anyone recall who it was that was looking for the cuckoo clock?

no, but i did see it some where , give me a sec and i will go back some pages to see if i can find out for you

Frannie wrote:
I found it.. was Leo's mum. Just sent one

lol i found it too lol i thought it was Leo but wasn't sure

Frannie wrote:
Do you need one Army?

Frannie are the prince doll still in the MB if so you can have mine, i am sort of loseing interest in my doll collecting because of the Cash store and i miss out on them so what's the use eh!

I could've told you that, but I was doing visits.

Hope you both like your floor? it gets harder to find anything to treat people to now, even though there are so many new things.

Have either of you joined the BACS group? Smorkle runs it, she's absolutely lovely, they have a counting game and a box bonanza.
You pay a GMB for each number you pick and when the random number's drawn, winner takes all - I won it once.

She has other giveaways and comps too.

Zoonie wrote:
I could've told you that, but I was doing visits.

Hope you both like your floor? it gets harder to find anything to treat people to now, even though there are so many new things.

Have either of you joined the BACS group? Smorkle runs it, she's absolutely lovely, they have a counting game and a box bonanza.
You pay a GMB for each number you pick and when the random number's drawn, winner takes all - I won it once.

She has other giveaways and comps too.

i am playing the counting game but it's slow not many playing

Amell... I could not take your doll... but if you get a spare. let me know! It's still in the boxes. I just don't have luck with those and they are hard to find on the trading forum

Frannie wrote:
Amell... I could not take your doll... but if you get a spare. let me know! It's still in the boxes. I just don't have luck with those and they are hard to find on the trading forum

i have sent it to you, no if's ands or buts, xoxo

I'll go and play, we need to kick start some of the games and things.
Entries for my name the difference are really disappointing.

I'm just so bad at that game Gill.... truly didn't know there was a new one up.. let me go look at this other game of which you are speaking

Oh it's not another game, it's another club you join

BACS

it stands for box addicted club and is all about mystery boxes.

I thought it might be good for you Frannie, after you mentioned opening so many boxes.

You can join it from the Group tab at the top of the page.

I joined.. and will take a look-see after I get accepted. SOunds like fun.

On that note, I am going to find lunch.. almost 2 PM here. Guess dinner will be late LOL

Amell.. thank you so much! If I find one, I will send it to you!

You're very welcome Army - see you guys.

I have to go and cook dinner anyhow. Byeee xxx

Shucks! Missed everyone...

Frannie if you come back I just wanted to wish you a great trip tomorrow. I don't know if you said where you were going but have a great time anyway.

I won;'t be around tomorrow I have a meeting at the hospital with my elderly neighbour; we had ot put a complaint in to the Chief Exec because of his poor treatment *deep sigh*.

I bet some of you heard about our hospital in the news Midstaffordshire Hospital? Anyway not to drone on but that's what we have to do tomorrow.

See you all soon

Hi everyone!
I hope you are all well.
I overslept then I got a birthday party today (kid's friend.)

Frannie, thank you so much for granting my mum's wish.

Looks pretty slow here, and the time differences really confuse me. So I'm never sure when a post was written. Silly me! Smile Anyway, hello everyone! And does anyone know of a thread where I could donate a couple of things that Sasha doesn't use anymore? Nothing fancy - things she got as a newbie.

Thanks Dawn for the wishes. I'll be here tomorrow but leave Friday morning. Am going back home to Chicago for about a week

I'm here now, good morning, it's 8.34am for me.

Suzanne when you posted it was almost midnight in the UK and I'm not around that late, no none of the UK posters are really.

Sorry Mindy, it would be lovely to catch up with you but it was ten to five when you were here and I was in dreamland congratulations

Yes Hannah, this is just the chat thread, hence our name, C&G which is Chat and Gift. We just don't always post about the gifting.
I don't know any of the CeeGeeans in real life, although I talk to Boogie on the phone occasionally, and text both her and Bee if something crops up (either in the game or in real life)

How are you Army? ready for sleep?

Woooo, z00nie's song is on the radio

♫never let it be said that romance is dead, cos there's so little else filling my head♫

♪[Chorus]

[Middle 8:]
Could it be, could it be
That you're joking with me?
And you don't really see you and me [x2]

[Chorus:]
Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby
Do you, do you, do you, do you
Know what you're doing, doing, to me
Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby
Do you, do you, do you, do you
Know what you're doing, doing, to me ♪

How are you DM? is it all ok in your house now?
Speaking of your house, how have you settled there, like it?

great! very well settled in... loving this place, cos only a stone throw from the train station/supermarket/wet market/eatery
previous house was 15mins walk..... now i only need 2mins to reach train station...

So pleased for you, it was all worth it in the end then and yaaay the piggies are back Smile

Laughing the piggy dancing brightens up any day!

I'm doing well thanks.

I was wondering what on earth happened to Elvis, have you heard anything of him?

Zoonie wrote:

I'm doing well thanks.

I was wondering what on earth happened to Elvis, have you heard anything of him?

Gill, i used to talk to him but now he has gone off my friends list for about a month now ??

Zoonie wrote:

I'm doing well thanks.

I did drop him a msg a few weeks back, he mentioned that he's busy with RL/work, so he removed PS, as he has no time for it. He may come back in future.

armellproctor wrote:
dylanmummy wrote:
hi Armell! Smile

hello hun hows it going ??

great! sneaking in for a look, not much work today... Laughing

I'm fine thanks, a couple of nights with better sleep, makes a big difference!

I still have him on my friend list, but Elvis has disappeared from PS Sad
I sent a note asking if he's ok and it's just that he stopped playing the games, but no answer as yet.

His friend list is really small now. I hope he's alright. I know he was hardly playing and Elvis was naked and dirty for ages before he disappeared.

Thanks DM, he'd been saying work was busy for a while now.

It's ages since I heard much of Kim as well, she's been really poorly Sad

Zoonie wrote:

I sent a note asking if he's ok and it's just that he stopped playing the games, but no answer as yet.

His friend list is really small now. I hope he's alright. I know he was hardly playing and Elvis was naked and dirty for ages before he disappeared.

he removed PS cos it's been sending him gift msg, he says he hope to be back soon...
armellproctor wrote:
so they are giving up on the paw pounds ??

what is paw pound for?

Zoonie wrote:

i didn't know what had happened with her either thanks for telling me, and what about Bee she doesn't come around very often ??

Zoonie wrote:

we chat occasionally via facebook msg with kim, she's not feeling well last month, she just got well from pneumonia and just need to get past the bronchitis.

dylanmummy wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

he removed PS cos it's been sending him gift msg, he says he hope to be back soon...
armellproctor wrote:
so they are giving up on the paw pounds ??

what is paw pound for?

from what i understand, is you can cash them in to buy items, Gill will know more, i don't know how to cash them in though, but if we don't they will carry over to the new scheme that the are going to do.