Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esperia

GMBs have valentines jacuzzi?NEVERMIND ITS HACK :((((((((((((

i saw that one of my friends opened 2 gmbs and found grandiose grandfather clock and valentine jacuzzi!!!!!!!!!
yes cc special items!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do u know if they r @ gmbs ???????????????????????????????????

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumpppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If that's true, then a lot of people who shelled out real money for CC items are going to get pretty upset. Myself included.

this guy told me that its a gift cant understand whats going on

this isnt the first time i read something like this, i remeber a few months ago a thread saying that the little pinguins from the CC shop were found in the GMB, but also a lot of people posted that they havent found any.
so it might just be a rumor.

there is a hack for cc items. when the person sends it to a friend it arrives as a MB. pls also be aware that items in the cc mystery box are being hacked. so dont go paying alot for those items.

just a little heads up

mamashishi got a penguin baby in a GMB a while ago...

it's a glitch that PF knows about.... and they're not fixing it! (they don't have to LMAO)

but the black one that moves its wings? or the grey one that does nothig?

yes there is a hack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thats sooooooooooooooooo sad!!!!!!!!!!i waste so much real money and now people can get them by hacking without paying nothing

Guest Guest

I will use the offline method to test this esperia. Hang on.

Guest Guest
Lazar wrote:

I just saw that it's a hack... Sad

Lazar wrote:

no honey dont try it!!!!!!!!!nothing cc special in boxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hackers again

Yes All foxes, V-day, xmas, easter, & CC Mystery boxes are all hacked.. Been watching the hackers post what they have all day.. I have 6 known hackers on my list that I watch so I know what I should buy and what not to buy..

Falcor wrote:
but the black one that moves its wings? or the grey one that does nothig?

It's the penguin baby (that hatches I think)— the black one that moves its wings. I was really surprised. I'd forgotten about that—and the weird thing is, I just went through my rooms and chest looking for it, and I only found one penguin in there. I had bought one when it was in the cash store, so I already had one. and this 'glitch' happened after the item had been removed from the store. I remember thinking I wish I could give it to someone since I already had one, but it wasn't giftable. so just now I was looking through my rooms, and only found one penguin—in room 7 'the boys blue room'. do you think if they fixed this glitch that the second penguin would just disappear?