Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

Need help building items

I am wanting to build a room from a scene from Hachiko. Anyone know how to build a train and a railway station from some items?

I dont know what Hachnicko is, I built a train before by layering black shelves and mirrors as glasses, which i also did for my pirate boat. the shelves are wonderful, they are my faves as I like to construct. You may even use the shelves with round stands as wheels of the train.

hope that helps a bit. goodluck!

I know how to build a train!! And hope I can help you!!
Recently I just build one. Here are some for example Smile
You can make like this

Or this

Hope these help congratulations

Wow, those are both really good. I wish I had that much imagination

Tromo3 wrote:
I am wanting to build a room from a scene from Hachiko.

I know a few people have been alittle confused about what Hachiko is. If i'm not mistaken it refers to a true (and very sad) story of a dog in Japan who used to meet his owner on the way home from work at the local train station. However one day the owner died while at work and for years afterwards the dog would still return to the train station every day in the hopes that the owner would come home. The dog eventually died of old age, but continued to wait, something like 10 years after the owner died. There is now a statue of the dog outside the train station in Japan. It was recently made into a movie starring Richard Gere and was also a storyline in an episode of Futarama.