Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Can you tell a hacked fox?

Image copied from TOF

not sure if this is true ..or photoshopped .. but thought I would share it with you just incase its right. TOF seem to think it is right. Presumably if it is for the fox, then maybe every hacked item from GMB will have the yellow dot ???

I always noticed that the gold dot items can't be gifted. Leaves the question in my mind as to what the point to all this hacking and thievery is.

It looks like it

There is a rumour going round TOF that the foxes cannot be gifted at all anymore...dont know if this is true as I cant get into PS to try it

the hacked everything!!! waaaaaaaaaa......

its not like i have millions of things, but its no fun when you can get everything easily.

not the had the save the best for last. they had to hack the fox

I gifted Riuna a fox last night but not sure if its possible today?

Guest Guest
It looks like hacked. I'll check my chest because I happen to receive the error code in the last few days.

I remember reading something about this, I think through an official playfish message... While searching something in the other forum. I'm not aware wither or not all hacked items have this, but don't all cash items (not including the fox or the brown deer gifts for purchasing) have this? I know that I was gifted a fox by a wonderful friend and fellow member and it doesn't have this, so if your fox does I imagine that is why. Just my opinion though, like I said I can't recall where I first read about it.

when the hackers are logged in to the hacking program that they use, the foxes in their chest will have the yellow dot.

when they're not, the foxes will not have the yellow dot.

so unless you're logged in and using the hacking program, you shouldn't see a dot.

foxes are 100% giftable.

i asked a knowledgeable friend this last night. Smile

that would be someone using fiddler...
an application to edit database's which change prices and type of something
so like he buy's this for 20,000 cash and they are just 500 coins ,, and sell it for 1.3 millions...