Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

THAT'S IT! LEAVING PS!

Guest Guest
Yeah that's right! I'm fed up with playfish and I am leaving! Once I've found out that they limit everything in the thread in the TOF,I AM LEAVING! BYE BYE ROCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will never leave PSFC,but Rocky is bye bye for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweetie if you leave now then the hackers have won ....just play the game your own way ...you can still earn 25k a day which is a lot of coins. Stick to this forum ...stay away from TOF for a while and wait for things to blow over ...but don't leave because of this.

Guest Guest
kasijab wrote:
Sweetie if you leave now then the hackers have won ....just play the game your own way ...you can still earn 25k a day which is a lot of coins. Stick to this forum ...stay away from TOF for a while and wait for things to blow over ...but don't leave because of this.

Aww kasi thank you so much! I won't be playing PS anymore for today. I need a nap.. I am so upset right now... I can really be unpredictable at this point of time... uugh! I am feeling sick.. the fact is that I want to sell the rest of my 3333's so I could reach 400000 coins but I always get the save failed note... that's the reason.. playfish wants to stop trading... I've heard that they've also limited the number of gifts we can send daily... this isnt a way... I am so sad right now...

I am really grateful kasi for bringing my heads up.. I seriously need a nap and nettle tea... I am sorry if my sadness maybe affected you.. I am really unpredictable sometimes...

I will never leave PSFC kasi,this forum had brought me moments that I never had before! xx

kasijab wrote:

I agree with you kasi, dont let them break you down and give in to leaving. I know its really really annoying for you right now but try not to let it get to you hun

Guest Guest
clair a bell wrote:
I agree with you kasi, dont let them break you down and give in to leaving. I know its really really annoying for you right now but try not to let it get to you hun

Thank you clair so much! xx I wish I could fix all of this anger,frustration,and hacks! If there was only a way...

Guest Guest
I don't know what to do.. I am just lost now.. just like in the deep black hole.. I've left with no decisions.. I am not sure what to do next..

Please don't quit.Do not let them win.I know I have been frustrated with them and have had the same thoughts ,but I still love bunnyfuzzyness.I love the friends I have made (so that means I love you too,one of my adopted cyber kiddos ).Wish I was rich like you Bling Blinging Uncle Lazar

Hang in there

Guest Guest
bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
Please don't quit.Do not let them win.I know I have been frustrated with them and have had the same thoughts ,but I still love bunnyfuzzyness.I love the friends I have made (so that means I love you too,one of my adopted cyber kiddos ).Wish I was rich like you Bling Blinging Uncle Lazar

Hang in there

You were always a person to brighten my day! I won't play PS today anymore,I'm studying right now and taking a short break by coming here.. As I said,I need tea! Lots of tea! And some rest from all this agony from today! I need a break from virtual world...

Thank you kathy so much for thinking of me,you are a true friend!

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
If anyone quits, then the hackers would have won. We cannot let that happen...EVER!

but what can we do to stop them? I am still trying to pretend that this is a bad dream and that I will wake up in my bed! we must not let hackers win,but how to stop them?

We can't ....but eventually Playfish will as it will cost them real money this time. I for one won;t buy anymore coins until it is sorted ..though unfortunately I did buy some just a few days ago before all this kicked off!!

Guest Guest
kasijab wrote:
We can't ....but eventually Playfish will as it will cost them real money this time. I for one won`t buy anymore coins until it is sorted ..though unfortunately I did buy some just a few days ago before all this kicked off!!

I agree audrey.. I just wish nothing of this happened.. why are people hacking this game when they know that most of the players will leave this game?
off topic - I am drinking tea at the moment... I think I am calming down..

Hey!!!! Don't you dare to quit PS!!! We have to be strong and don't give up for these stupid hackers!!! We love you and Rocky, and we all hate hackers. Our unity will take them down... Anyway, I don't have any rares at all (maybe 2... congratulations) But I'm happy, because I have friens in here.... And they have all the things, but they don't have anything... That's the total paradox... Anyway, I have you, dears, soo I'm happy Smile

so did I, Kasi, but only so I could send the prize for my writing contest. As it stands, I am a very dissatisfied customer.

Lazar wrote:
kasijab wrote:
We can't ....but eventually Playfish will as it will cost them real money this time. I for one won`t buy anymore coins until it is sorted ..though unfortunately I did buy some just a few days ago before all this kicked off!!

I agree audrey.. I just wish nothing of this happened.. why are people hacking this game when they know that most of the players will leave this game?

It show that this game is popular =) Do you think hacker will waste their time on non popular game? We should feel proud that we are playing this game

cant believe that u want to leave ps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im really sad now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pls think it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dont want lazar stop playing pet

Lazar wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:
If anyone quits, then the hackers would have won. We cannot let that happen...EVER!

but what can we do to stop them? I am still trying to pretend that this is a bad dream and that I will wake up in my bed! we must not let hackers win,but how to stop them?

We rise above them. Do what we can to preserve the integrity of the game. It can happen, one person at a time. All people have to do is care fo it, and not give up.

I agree with all of you. if you Leave Lazar it will a battle won for the hackers. and us good players have to stick together to show playfish that they actualli DO have players who do it the right way.

i dont understand what is the limit about? are they limiting the free gifts or something like that? sorry for my ignorance, but i just never go to TOF coz i always come way all cranky like you ara now LAzar

have a bing from me and falcor... dont abandom Rocky he is such a nice guy and will be so u`pset if he finds him self lonely

Falcor wrote:
I agree with all of you. if you Leave Lazar it will a battle won for the hackers. and us good players have to stick together to show playfish that they actualli DO have players who do it the right way.

i dont understand what is the limit about? are they limiting the free gifts or something like that? sorry for my ignorance, but i just never go to TOF coz i always come way all cranky like you ara now LAzar

have a bing from me and falcor... dont abandom Rocky he is such a nice guy and will be so u`pset if he finds him self lonely

they are limiting the amount of coins you can earn in one day to 25 thousand. Either by visits, brushing or reselling to the store. But as I've said previously 25K is a lot of coins daily

Guest Guest
agniukas wrote:
Hey!!!! Don't you dare to quit PS!!! We have to be strong and don't give up for these stupid hackers!!! We love you and Rocky, and we all hate hackers. Our unity will take them down... Anyway, I don't have any rares at all (maybe 2... congratulations) But I'm happy, because I have friens in here.... And they have all the things, but they don't have anything... That's the total paradox... Anyway, I have you, dears, soo I'm happy Smile

Computron wrote:
Lazar wrote:
kasijab wrote:

It show that this game is popular =) Do you think hacker will waste their time on non popular game? We should feel proud that we are playing this game

esperia wrote:
cant believe that u want to leave ps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im really sad now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pls think it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dont want lazar stop playing pet

Gaiamaiden wrote:
omg i come back from a lovely lunch with my in-laws to this!!!!!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Lazar wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:

We rise above them. Do what we can to preserve the integrity of the game. It can happen, one person at a time. All people have to do is care fo it, and not give up.

Gaiamaiden wrote:
i think we need to show PF that true game players will fight for PS

Falcor wrote:

Aww you guys are awesome! I can't imagine my life without meeting you! Thank you all soo much! You've really convinced me to stay now. I know these things are annoying and greedy,but I've forgot one thing.. a game that brought us together! Thank you all so much! You are my true friends and angels! I am going to do something really special for all of my psfc friends very soon,just to finish all school problems and deal with my feelings... thank you all so much! I know most of the players are in a shock and I am on the list too,but this game have brought us together and put this chain of love here at psfc! I love you all

kasijab wrote:

25k a day?? how's that??

Guest Guest
Xaphan - it's an "update" that playfish done to 'stop hackers'.. will not talk about it anymore.. I need to rest..

Guest Guest
Fashionista wrote:
you are???????????? omg!

My PSFC friends have convinced me to stay! And I can say a big thank you! Do not worry fash. I have forgot one fact of the game: IT BROUGHT US TOGETHER!

Don't worry,I've decided to stay.. despite the fact the game is going down..