Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Someone call out the Missing Pets Department!!!

Mookie is missing.

Tiddly Winks is heartbroken, her friend has vanished and now my little pet won't stop crying.

What can I do??

Mookie is protesting.. she has flounced out in disgust.

She doesn't appreciate how upset her mummy is right now but i won't force her to play if she doesn't want to.

Awww sweetie, I just went to go visit Mookie who was so pretty in pink yesterday (totally fits with upcoming prom items) and today she was sad, hungry, and in her birthday suit! Yawo felt so sad too and gave mookie a great big hug. She tried offering some clothes but it just didn't work Sad She knows her mommy is sad!

We cannot let the hackers win and ruin this game for us! I refuse to stop enjoying it and the time with my friends! Don't be so sad sweetie *Hugs*

myladyyawo wrote:
Awww sweetie, I just went to go visit Mookie who was so pretty in pink yesterday (totally fits with upcoming prom items) and today she was sad, hungry, and in her birthday suit! Yawo felt so sad too and gave mookie a great big hug. She tried offering some clothes but it just didn't work Sad She knows her mommy is sad!

We cannot let the hackers win and ruin this game for us! I refuse to stop enjoying it and the time with my friends! Don't be so sad sweetie *Hugs*

I agree, if we let them win, then the game will never be what it was.

We love Mookie!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh i hate her not being there. Shall i just think sod it then?

You have to follow your conscience, sweetie. But don't punish yourself for other people's utter brainlessness. We can all rise above this, I know we can.

Mookie