Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Got my 2 cc!

Guest Guest

Finally lol! I don't know where to spend them.. well,I NEED a flower fertilizer,so the 1st one goes to that,but what about the 2nd?
 ccc_bm10.jpg

Guest Guest

Nope,made up my mind! I'm going to gift both to people who helped me so much and brightened the day!

Guest Guest
Maybe there's an error or something .. I've sent my 2 cc to my favorite angels! If I only gotten 10,I would gift them to my 10 favorite people here at PSFC!

i got only two... Sad

i couldn't get there fast enough...

Lazar wrote:
Nope,made up my mind! I'm going to gift both to people who helped me so much and brightened the day!

You are an Absolute Sweetheart Lazar Thank you so much!!! What a Wonderful surprise and You Did make my day!!! I have been having a rough couple of days as we had some bad news hit our family and close friends on Thursday. Thanks for putting a smile on my face when I needed and for no reason at all just because you wanted to You are one of my Angels Love You

Guest Guest
dawnbrans wrote:
Lazar wrote:

You are an Absolute Sweetheart Lazar Thank you so much!!! What a Wonderful surprise and You Did make my day!!! I have been having a rough couple of days as we had some bad news hit our family and close friends on Thursday. Thanks for putting a smile on my face when I needed and for no reason at all just because you wanted to You are one of my Angels Love You

You made me blush! You know that you've deserved it.

Guest Guest
Ponyboycurtis wrote:
I never recieved mine, how do i retrieve them i got up too level 10 definatley so 6 cc right?

esperia wrote:
dont get mine SadSadSad why???????????????????????????????

have you both at least finished the tutorial?
If you have,and there's no cash coins,then I'm afraid that it's maybe a glitch or you are still on the pending list..

hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!where can i see if i complete the tutorial lazar ????????

Guest Guest

i'm afraid it's too late evi.. Sad
IF you received an in-game message:
"now you're ready to start your own hotel.. thank you for blah blah ... " then you will receive your cash coins very soon

i got it i think!!!!!!!!!!we will see!!!!!!!!!!!!thanx for ur help lazar!!!!!

Got them but i only got 4cc for getting to lvl 10 is this right? i thought id get 6? coz 2cc for level 3 then 4 cc for lvl 10? am i right?

i'm sorry to hear that Dawn!!!!! hope you are alright!

hope that everyone got the ones the missed! i got the remaining 4 today!

My friend got 10 cc for reaching level 25. I can't believe how she did it -_- It seem very fast for her to reach that level.