Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

What Can Zoonie Find to Eat Here?

♦️Please read and follow all the usual PSFC rules for competitions
♦️Enter by PM only please, using an image and marking all the foods that Zoonie finds to eat, with an orange marker (I'll post a demo below)
♦️Prize for the most found is a selection of past TWS foods
♦️Closing Date one week today

comp_e10.jpg

here's the example, any further questions just find me - and there's a thread in this section about using Paint for anyone who's not sure about marking the image.

I think you fit right in with C&G - so what does that tell ya?

well... that makes me happy!!! I like it here actually! Sometimes thought it's a liiiittle fast for me

ooo... I like this ..... Thanks for another great contest!!

Do we have to know the proper official names of the food items, or a general description will do?

Just do your best Leo, just so as I know what you mean Smile
Thanks.

No one?

I'll leave it over the weekend and just see if anyone's kept meaning to play and hasn't got around to it yet.

sorry Gill... this has been a crazy week ... I will enter this weekend ...

I've got to tell you everyone - Toulouse has made a fantastic entry!

Yaaaa .... my entry sent ... three times .... I think it worked the last time ... : D

Lucky Strike wrote:
Tulouse's entry is as crazy as mine????

I said it was fantastic, not crazy

Will go off and judge>>>

ok! but if you still have my entry i really think it would make A LOT of people laugh if they read it! Laughing

So, I got three entries (only 3 Sad) and here they are:

tanya10.jpg
TANYA

toulou10.jpg
TOULOUSE

lucky_10.jpg
LUCKY STRIKE

and yes my entry is by faaaar the most irrational one!

so...which one of us is the winner? btw thank you for posting my answer! I really did wanted to have that of prof of my craziness!

Can you believe I just had to change computers, and now I can't find my pic with the answers -

You, LS were the first to answer, and are indeed so crazy - also the only one to spot that the Chef Mayor has a baguette which could be eaten!
But - you missed the flowered cupcake in the basket on the left (although you did say you couldn't see what it is) the Timbale in front of the soup on the strawberry shelf, although you didn't know what it was, and also the cake from the store that's in front of the baby's milk bottle and the chocolate stick/cream in the drink by the sushi on the right.

I have to shake my head at the idea of Zoonie eating the shelving, even though it is called Strawberry congratulations

Tanya as always did well, but missed out that the Chef was holding a baguette and also the rotten veggie in the blue daisy bag (although whether Zoonie could really eat that is open to argument!) lol. It's hard to see what it is to be fair, Toulouse thought it was zongi because it's green.

Toulouse did the most full answer, but missed a couple of things - the Chef's baguette and a tortilla chip hiding between the coffee pots. But she gave correct names and lots of detail.

So - I called it a complete tie and have sent you all some past TWS foods, for the fun of playing

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if and when you do another one and you see me not sending a pm in the first or second day nudge me! i love this comp and you're always so creative!

I love you Gill. I must do better next time ..

I thought I had the chef's baquette outlined .. and why would zoonie want to eat a rotten veggie ... I did see it. Next time, I will write out my explanation ....

tyvm for the prizes ... You are the best!!!

It's a deal, and thanks for playing I had a real laugh when I read your message

Woohoo, Thanks for the prizes!!!

LS, your entry really made me laugh : D