Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

April Chitter Chatter - Part 3

hello, just popping in to see if anyone is here, i had a long nap today so i will come back tonight xoxo

Oh No Armell - tell me I didn't miss you again.

Hope everyone's well - have a lovely weekend - the weather looks to be amaxing here (that's the kiss of death )
Will try to pop back xxxxxxxx

Good Morning,

IMOM told me it was going to be a brilliant weekend, ..I've just put a cardigan on as it's so chilly.

I really wanted to get all the windows open to get rid of the smell of paint and wood filler!

Morning Gill :-)
It really is a wonderful summer morning here. A bit chilly but clear blue sky and getting warmer by the second.

I had a bit of time to myself ( I should be cleaning up my kitchen) so I updated the registry thread with this weeks items cos I know you've been busy :-)

I'm lurking around in here, but painting my nails at the same time, so can only reply as coats dry congratulations

Kijo, It's Saturday - how come you're here?

Wish, I saw and thanked you, that's great

Hi Kijo - long time. How're things ?

I'm gonna be in and out too - got to clean up around here :-)

I gather you had a good weekend with Tanya, Kijo>

Wish, how was work this week?

Our big range cooker's been disconnected early, so we're coping with a little 2 ring plug in hob and the Cuisineart stone clad oven, which is just a table top size.

We;ve got 2 rooms looking lovely now, which makes the rest of the house look so much worse congratulations

LOL Gill - I know that feeling about the house. Since the dining room was finished everywhere else looks shabby.
The cooker scenario sounds like a bit of a hassle. I can't wait to see what your new one is like and hear all about it !!

Work was ok - I just did 1 day in Suffolk this week, but had Edinburgh too on Thursday and a lot of stress with that one :-( It pays the bills though so might as well suck it up.
I think I will be missing most of the summer as I will need to be in Suffolk for at least 2 days per week and Scotland once per week. It's the long days that are the killer and mean I'm knackered at the weekend. I try to be hear each Friday and work locally but I'm not sure that;s always going to work out.

We have our cruise to look forward to in 3 weeks time and then off to Nice with my parents for a long weekend. If I'd known it was going to be this hectic I'd never have booked them LOL

Are you and IMOM going away this year ?

It sounds awfully hectic, all the packing for night's away and getting your laundry done, not to mention all the travel hours.

Sadly no, we haven't had a break for 5 years now, and with all this work to get the house up to scratch, we wont be getting one this year either.
We'd been relying on some money that was due to OH and he's not going to be getting it now, so we've over-stretched, but we'll manage.
Hopefully we can spend some time relaxing in the garden or something.

I'm searching for a kitchen timer, as our new range cooker doesn't have one - not wanting a fat chef or a rooster Sad

Aww - sounds like you both could use a break too :-(

We have a little apartment in Spain - it's a great place for a long weekend. If you can get a cheap flight to Murcia or Alicante (20 and 40 mins away respectively) - let me know and you'd be more than welcome to use it whenever you want - we won't have time to get out there for more than 1 weekend this year.

It's a serious offer too ! Sometimes you can get flights for £50 each

Kitchen time - hhmmmm.. I have one on my conventional, but when that goes I must remember to get one for the Aga (if it stays LOL)

Gotta go - must shop for supplies (our cupboard is bare)

Have a lovely weekend

Thank you, have a good day, hope to see you soon Mwah xxx

Hi Army, I read back about your sister going home and you feeling a bit lonesome, but you hadn't hung around so I missed you again

Zoonie wrote:
Hi Army, I read back about your sister going home and you feeling a bit lonesome, but you hadn't hung around so I missed you again

Hello Gill, yes she has left and is on her way up to our cabin, i will miss her but then again i will see her in a week when we go up , how are you hun ??

i was busy today, i am making myself some cloths for the summer i am starting with a long blouse to go with my tights and flip flops i will see how that goes and then make some different kinds of tops

Aaaw nice.

I'm ok thank you, was absolutely worn out yesterday (if you read back just a little you can see) but ok now, just going to have a lazy breakfast with IMOM.

Zoonie wrote:
Aaaw nice.

I'm ok thank you, was absolutely worn out yesterday (if you read back just a little you can see) but ok now, just going to have a lazy breakfast with IMOM.

that's good , i see that you have been very busy , i wish i had your energy. we have so much to do and lack of energy to do so , hubbie works all week and when the week end comes around it is so hectic, i will be glad to get away for a bit but there is a lot to do before we go ,

Hun, my meds have kicked in so i had better go to bed, it was great to see you even though it was for such a little bit . take care and get some well needed rest xoxo

It was nice to see you too, I don't really have that much energy, certainly not like I used to, but needs must I suppose.

Oooh sorry i got sidetracked at work

Yes I am working today cause I have Sunday and Monday off to goooo tooo floooordia!!! : D

will be leaving for bfast in a minute but will stop back by afterwards!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

WB Kijo, I wondered where you'd got to - wanted to ask you how you got on the other day when work was really bugging you.

I'm going to miss you Kijo, have to go, have done nails and eaten breakfast and IMOM's hurrying me up to go out and do the food shop.
Leave me a message will you and let me know how you're getting on
xxx

it ended up being ok. think I am ust frustrated cause I work too much, and when I need a little time off, its like I am asking for someone to sell their soul to me.

How have you been?????

aww rubbish, a moment too late, and you are off!!!

well have a good time!
: D

Just dropping by to see if anyone is here.

I was hoping to catch Kijo as I have something to ask her :-)

Here I am, alone again ...

I'm off in a couple hours to my good friend's wedding ... Briana, she plays PS and chatted a few times in the "other" forum. I have so much to do, must go to the car wash, get my nails done, do my hair, and get into my fancy duds, all in the next couple of hours ... yikes!! It should be a swell evening full of good friends, good food, and good drinks!

I'll check in tomorrow ... ta-ta

Morning Smile

What a beautiful day, just going to have bacon rolls for breakfast.
The news here is that UK airports are going to be closed again due to more volcanic ash clouds from Iceland - am glad I'm not due to travel.

Mindy, it sounds a very busy day, but a lovely time, do leave a note about how it went, I'd love to hear, and I am reading your messages, even though I miss chatting in real time

Breakfast is done whoop whoop, but I'm lurking around if anyone stops by, wait for me congratulations

I'm on my second course now, two kinds of melon, red grapes and coconut yoghurt.

Hello everyone! Haven't been around for ages. Sad Hope everyone is well and happy. Will try to comeback again later. Hope to find someone around. Take care all. xxxx

Hi Diane! Sorry I missed you.

The wedding was lovely; I posted a few pictures of the beautiful bride on FB. It was a small wedding, just 50 guests, so I feel honored to be a part of the celebration. And everything seemed to go smoothly; she said the minister skipped a part of the reading that she had requested, and the DJ was a bit odd (he was a mic-hog, talked way too much) but she seemed to take it all in stride. All in all it was a lovely event. Now back to my studies today .... pooh! Sad

Stopping by to say hello, very strange weeks here (because of the Holiday this past Thursday everything seemed so weird because I had a class on Friday). My classes for this week have also changed. And... it's my last week now before our study-period starts. Luckily it's still 3 weeks before I have my first exam (and in the meantime I get my other teeth removed).

And now off to the store, will pop back in later today!

Good Morning - another lovely day here (so far, lol)
Just got one of the decorators sorted out - the other one's as elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel!

BooBear wrote:
Hello everyone! Haven't been around for ages. Sad Hope everyone is well and happy. Will try to comeback again later. Hope to find someone around. Take care all. xxxx

Miss you too Boo, sorry we were still busy cleaning last night,it seems never ending. Hope to catch you soon x

mindyjoy wrote:
Hi Diane! Sorry I missed you.

The wedding was lovely; I posted a few pictures of the beautiful bride on FB. It was a small wedding, just 50 guests, so I feel honored to be a part of the celebration. And everything seemed to go smoothly; she said the minister skipped a part of the reading that she had requested, and the DJ was a bit odd (he was a mic-hog, talked way too much) but she seemed to take it all in stride. All in all it was a lovely event. Now back to my studies today .... pooh! Sad

Aaaw it sounds lovely, I much prefer small and intimate weddings, rather than the great big production numbers.
I'll have a look at the pics later on Smile

Toulouse wrote:
Stopping by to say hello, very strange weeks here (because of the Holiday this past Thursday everything seemed so weird because I had a class on Friday). My classes for this week have also changed. And... it's my last week now before our study-period starts. Luckily it's still 3 weeks before I have my first exam (and in the meantime I get my other teeth removed).

And now off to the store, will pop back in later today!

Hi BG, your routine's all over the place then - I didn't know you had a holiday last week, different from ours then. Our next one's the end of this month, then nothing until the end of August.
This weekend flew by so quickly - then again, we didn't really get a chance to sit down at all, it was all go...we need to lobby for 3 day weekends I think

Yaaay the elusive one's turned off, he needs a chat apparently >>>

good morning! fresh cup of coffee in hand... fresh 1/2 and 1/2 - life is good

will be off doing visits, message me there if you'd like

Just passing the computer, sorry no time to stop Frannie, haven't even signed in to Facebook today yet either.
When I said the decorator had turned off, lol - meant turned up, obviously.

Catch you later on I hope x

Zoonie wrote:
Hi BG, your routine's all over the place then - I didn't know you had a holiday last week, different from ours then. Our next one's the end of this month, then nothing until the end of August.
This weekend flew by so quickly - then again, we didn't really get a chance to sit down at all, it was all go...we need to lobby for 3 day weekends I think

It sure is all over the place, but it's the last week, so I don't mind.

We had the Ascension of Jesus last Thursday, it's a public Holiday - so no school and mostly no work either. Usually we get a second day on Friday, but our professor decided not to do that and give class (which is good in a way because otherwise he had to pick out a day somewhere next week to catch up).
I have no idea if we have a Holiday in June, I don't think so, next one will be in July, when our national holiday is.

And now off to lunch, still have some work to do today, so will need my time for that, but will try to stop by later today!

stopping by, figured for sure I'd find you girls around the bar

well.. going to go get some nap time in.. maybe tomorrow?

Checking in ... I haven't seen Tanya lately!!! I hope everything's okay.

Morning, am feeling very fragile. Sorry Frannie I got hit with a horrendous headache yesterday - hormonal and then the smell of all the woodfiller and paint isn't helping at all.
I just managed to log in and do a handful of visits between Zoonie and Kittie for IMOM but that was it I'm afraid.
Still feeling under the weather today, with stomach ache and backache - and wouldn't you know it, both Decorators are here today.
How's life my friend? are you all better yet?

Mindy, Hi - I haven't seen Tanya since her work schedule changed and Kijo isn't around either. I think they had a good weekend together a couple of weeks ago, but that's all I know.
How are you?

Morning, I didn't stop by yesterday, same as Gill: got hit with a mad headache (painkiller didn't even work), still don't feel so good today...

Tanya & Kijo are spending some days together now, I spoke to them yesterday for a while and they are having a blast : )

And now off to get some work done

Aaaw - feel better soon BG, all the studying wont help with a bad head either.

Glad to hear news of Tanya and Kijo, perhaps I missed that news, thanks for letting us know Smile