Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

So ramantic, Such a gorgeous thing!

Me and my boyfriend went out for a walk today along the canal.
We stopped on a bridge and took a few pictures and my boyfriend said 'Turn around and close your eyes'.

I just thought he was going to pull out some sweets(Candy) for me but i felt him put something around my neck!

OMG its so beautiful, It bought a tear to my eyes!
He'd only gone and bought me a beautiful necklace!

Its so romantic and sweet. Bless him!
Iv took a picture for you all to see but its not very good...But its beautiful!

sv300011.jpg

awww Sarah, that is really romantic and beautiful!! You made me want to cry! It's so nice that you have such a sweet and caring boyfriend! Lucky lady!

ohhhhhhhhhhhh so romantic!!!!!!u r so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!i wish u to be always in love and ur love being in the air

ahhhhh!!! sarah! that is soooo sweet! thank you for sharing that with us!
i just got into a fight with hubby, so that really makes me feel better!!!

im so happy for u sweet heart!!!!!!!
im waiting my boyfriend to propose me (i know that he will do it but hes waiting the great romantic time, he wants to be special moment thjat i will remember forever)....so i can understand how sweet and -romantis was his present and as i said before u r so lucky cause he loves u

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Ahhh to be young and in love. Smile

That's a lovely gift.

u r lucky too yvette cause u have a wonderful husband who loves a wonderful person like u

esperia wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:

That's a lovely gift.

u r lucky too yvette cause u have a wonderful husband who loves a wonderful person like u

Oh I know, but I didn't want to say so. It might come across as though I'm bragging.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
esperia wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:

That's a lovely gift.

Oh I know, but I didn't want to say so. It might come across as though I'm bragging.

Aww thanks for all your loverly comments everyone.

esperia i hope your boyfriend proposes soon HEHE.yvette, i dont know your hubby and have never spoken to him but i know from what you have said. he seems like a really loverly person
congratulations

Your necklace is totally beautiful Sarah xxxx

To me its the suprise gifts that always mean the most..whether it is jewellery or something silly that mean the most...it means they have bought you something because they want to, not because they have to for your Birthday or Christmas xx