Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esperia

its official lea75 is stuck to twilight

its official lea75 is stuck to twilight

look her avatar

we are many all around......

Lucky Strike wrote:
protest

I PROTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look link above!

saw that lucky

love twilight and edward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cant wait to see eclipse !!!!!!!!!!!would u like to go together @ mall to see it???????????

Lucky Strike wrote:
protest

DAVID!!!!!!!

It's like I said, this 'thing' called Twilight is oversaturated. I can't go anywhere without seeing it. Sad

esperia wrote:
love twilight and edward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cant wait to see eclipse !!!!!!!!!!!would u like to go together @ mall to see it???????????

hehe! I don't think i'm gonna be seeing it Smile I have noooooo interest

tweet40 wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
protest

DAVID!!!!!!!

ohhhhhhhhhh yes...

Tiddly Winks wrote:
It's like I said, this 'thing' called Twilight is oversaturated. I can't go anywhere without seeing it. Sad

i understand you!

Lucky Strike wrote:

Tiddly Winks wrote:

i understand you!

The thing is, I read the first three books, so my not liking it is based on something besides being against trends. I have reasons for not liking it and while I do think that people have a right to like whatever they want, my years of obsessing about things like that is over. My dream man is my husband, not some teenage vampire dude, or some warewolf guy. I was actually asked why I didn't like it. I almost responded with a four page dissertation.

The point is, if I want to watch shows about vampires and warewolves, then I'll watch Scooby Doo. congratulations

I agree that everyone had the right to like what they want, i wouldnt want to force my friends to like Twilight, i have a set of friends who do and a set who dont, Im happy either way congratulations

Lucky Strike wrote:
that's a great alternative!!! The cartoon though! the film is.... mniaaaaa...

The classic cartoon is the best. But, the best bit in the first movie was Matthew Lillard (I think that's his name, he played Shaggy) and Rowan Atkinson. Scrappy as the bad guy was awesome. Laughing

that is why you dont like Twilight. It is not a vampire/warewolf film, it is a love story through and through!

It is about a forbidden love, a love where they would rather die than live without each other, with another thrown in there to make up thte triangle.

If you are looking for a good vampire book then you will be dissapointed, if you want a true twist on Romeo and juliet then this is the book for you

AND YES I AM OBSESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashamed sorry...I have this argument with my son all the time Ashamed

there is nothing wrong with our obsession lea, men obsess over footie, we obsess over edward lol xx

lea75 wrote:
that is why you dont like Twilight. It is not a vampire/warewolf film, it is a love story through and through!

It is about a forbidden love, a love where they would rather die than live without each other, with another thrown in there to make up thte triangle.

If you are looking for a good vampire book then you will be dissapointed, if you want a true twist on Romeo and juliet then this is the book for you

AND YES I AM OBSESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Twilight Saga is a bit boring..almost fell asleep reading it. now don't ban me for saying this.

Gaiamaiden wrote:
there is nothing wrong with our obsession lea, men obsess over footie, we obsess over edward lol xx

i agree!!!!!!!!!!my brother laught with my twilight addiction

Lucky Strike wrote:
Tiddly: that was a summary of the (least) 4 pages essay as to why you dislike twilight? Smile

Pretty much.