Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

I went to my neighbors house and tried to drag the fairies to my chest. I know it's a glitch but I tried SELLING them and I've received 990 coins! Yahooooooooo... And just when I thought that nothing could go wrong,game crashed with a save failed message...

Lazar wrote:
I went to my neighbors house and tried to drag the fairies to my chest. I know it's a glitch but I tried SELLING them and I've received 990 coins! Yahooooooooo... And just when I thought that nothing could go wrong,game crashed with a save failed message...

they used to sell for 1250!!!

and yeah, every time you sell any flying object (ghost, alien ship, fairy, butterfly...) that your friend owns, th game crahes...

Guest Guest

I thought I would get free coins ROFL!

yeah.. get 3000 coins and then your friend looses the secret garden

Guest Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Laughing

tweet40 wrote:
yeah.. get 3000 coins and then your friend looses the secret garden

yes yes yes if that happens it will be so sad

I don't know if it works the same way with the fairies, but my husband and I experimented with the flying saucers. We could sell them, but the game crashed, and the money wasn't there when we reloaded. And the saucers were still in the person's house, so weren't taken after all. Maybe it's the same with the fairies! I hope so!!

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I would be really hurt, if someone did that to me

I tried that and then remembered you would beat me to death with your cane if you found out I did it..