Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

I nearly killed myself laughting

I as just scanning a site for deals and come across a great dea. Cadbury creame ege 1pence each!!
Yes thats right!!!you saw it right...

I went on it and there was a picture. A reciept someone had put up.

Just take a look at the reciept...This person purchased 43 cadbury creame eggs...and right at the top there is!!!!!

A sandwich and diet coke!!!! HAHAA iv never laughed so hard in my life.....43 creame eggs which are verry, verry, VERRY fattning and they purchase a sandwich and DIET coke!! Laughing

Oh gosh my tummy hurts now!!

editli10.jpg

I would say maybe it's because they can't have the sugar...but cadbury eggs are FULL of sugar....so that doesn't really make sense either. Maybe they were goin to give them to some grandchildren??? IDK.

a lot of people (me including) cant stand the taste of normal coke...it tastes disgusting..and so this is why they drink diet coke

I don't drink full fat coke either ...in fact I usually have coke zero or pepsi max !

I think diet coke is awful. In Germany we have Cola Light, which is really good, and what I always drink. Of course I have been known to eat a Wonka bar (that Kokonee sent me) and drink cola light. So I guess I'm weird. But, 43 chocolate eggs would definitely do me in. congratulations

No the person on the site said that they where giong to 'munch on the creame eggs while watching eastenders, Bang goes my diet!' HAHA

It was just funny cause by the sound of it, They where on a diet...Hense the diet coke and then they bought 43 eggs for themselves!!

Laughing

LOL. that IS very funny!
maybe they bought the eggs for there friends...???
naw, they probably gobbled those right up themselves then washed it down with their diet coke! bahahhaha!

I can't stand the taste of regular drinks like coke,pepsi and regular mt dew.I love the diet versions of them.

I will eat a dozen home made donuts W/ butter cream icing and a diet mt dew

pure heaven lol