Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

WARNING! Will make you go Awwww! HAHA

I woke up to the sound of geese quacking this morning. I got up, Opend the curtains and went down stairs to the kitchen.
I opend those curtains and found 2 geese with 5 baby geese on my lawn. They tried to run away when they saw me but i managed to snap some pictures before they dissapeared behind the bush. The when they knew i was doing no harm, They come cack to have their own little personal photo shoot HAHA! Here are some pictures.

I didnt manage to get the 2 adult geese together because the farther goose was keeping his eye on me all the time to make sure i wasnt going to cause them harm and he was no where near the mother and the babies.

7Th May 2010
 dukkie10.jpg

9Th May 2010
 whole_10.jpg

Then there was the intruder pidgeon who tried to disguise himself as a baby goose HAHA! He was stealing all the bread we chucked out
Bless him/her. It was so cute!

intrud10.jpg

LOVE IT!!!

thanks for sharing! My favorite moments are watching the deer in the back yard in the am.I will try to get pictures asap or have hubby take them.

Very awesome ,Sarah
luv ya doll!

Im glad you all like my pictures. Ill keep you posted as the geese get older. The older geese have been around here since we moved in so im guessing they will bring the youngsters up around here too.

besides, This is probably the only place they ever get to have a good meal of bread HAHA.
Well, thats if that darn pidgeon didnt eat it all HAHA

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!! so cuteeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! how sweet and protective of the dad!

@Fashionista......I know yeh, I always run around the house like a mad head shouting AWWWwwwWww AHHAA. Its just so cute and great to watch a family grow up. And im really privalidged to be one of the ones who can sit and watch such a gorgeous animal grow up from a tiny little egg to a magnificent adult goose.

@Lucky Strike......I knew someone would say awww HAHA

Guest Guest
@ the pidgeon.

that's awesome O_O no geese ever here in the city, but we get bugs and lizards, and squirrels. Laughing

so cute. you shoulda took a picture of daddy in all his glory XD

awww that is so priceless, I have two geese living outside in my yard too. It's an awfully odd place for them to be as there are no ponds are parks that close to where I am. They fly away and come back everyday. My neighbors feed them, but I'm worried they are too much out of their natural habitat. So cute though!

More pictures posted in the starting thread!! Go check them out. Iv got the full family on it now =).2 adults and 5 babies =)

I thought one baby hadnt made it through the night as i only saw 4 of them yesterday, but today there are 5 again. Maby one was hiding or was still in the nest =)

They have got a tiny bit bigger and their little winds are showling alittle bit now. They are starting to get a black back now. They have grown in size tho, Just alittle smaller then my hand right now.
I was watching them from my kitchen window again and the dad goose doesnt seem much bothered in me now, I think he knows i wont do any harm. He likes the picture attention HAHA. As i was looking out the window, i saw the mother goose tread on one of her babies necks, I shouted for it to get off and luckerly the mother stepped off and the baby was fine =)

Stay tuned on the progress of the little geese to find out how they are getting on =D