Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Im so so so so so so so upset right now =(

I am SO SO SO upset and fuming right now.

My sister asked me to send her something on restraunt city. So i did....And it was asking my to do something on there....so i did it then it asked me to buy some ingredients.

It said at the top that it could cost coins...Then it changed to PF cash and before i noticed i clicked on it...

I only bought the less amount of playfish cash earlier because i wanted the new hadbags...And after buying this weeks cash item...i had 28 left for the next weeks.........Now i only have 8 left

I am actually crying here.....I dont even play restraunt city...I want my coins back

That's awful Sad I know how you feel. Once on RC i accidently put a very expensive item into my restaurant just to see what it would look like and i let go of the mouse and i got charged for it. All of the money (regular coins) that i was saving for a MONTH so i could buy a special roof were gone! I really haven't played rc much since then.
But cash coins...thats a lot worse....i feel bad for you. Losing 20 cc is a lot! I wish there was an "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO USE YOUR CC'S" button and that you would have to confirm at least twice before purchasing.

Oh my! That is not fair! I can't believe it!!! Come here, I'll give you a hug

Sad I'm sorry. But look on the bright side! At least the handbags aren't going away anytime soon.

I'm so sorry that happened to you sweetie Sad I know how easy it is to do something like that! *hugs*

Aww thanks everyone. You have made me happy again =).

I guess i could always trade for CC items so im not totally going to miss out hehe..

Thanks again to everyone =)

I hadn't thought that that could happen! I'll be extra careful if I play any other PF games O.O

I had it happen to me with Farmville, though! Their new menus pop up all over and it accidentally gave me a stupid fuel refill instead of seeds that I wanted and I was really mad, especially since you can get fuel in a hundred other ways, it's not even cool!

so far I only buy mermaid in RC. That is the last item that I will buy. I find most item are just bullsh*it. Sorry no offence to those who has high interest on RC. Example >> frying stove can have 10% fast if you pay by cash. In future, there will have a better one coming out. Just feel it is a scam. Beside, we don't need to earn so much cash?

I would write to PF. I had something similar happen recently and wrote them. Within one day they reimbursed me to my paypal account and didnt expect me to return anything. And actually they reimbursed me over the amount I paid. They were very friendly too. It is worth a try Smile Good luck sweetie!