Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Hideeni Gifts = Exasperating!

I have been trying for days to get the other Hideeni gifts, but I am starting to think that Tiddly Winks is cursed. She has been wanting the space age gifts, but every time (even when someone tells me in chat that they found him), the gifts don't work. She either gets:

This gift is intended for someone else

or

Too late....

It's not fun anymore, and I only have maybe five or six gifts total. Some of my friends have literally tons. But, the gifts aren't coming my way, and Hideeni seems to have taken it upon himself to stalk my poor little Tiddly Winks.

Is anyone else still having issues with accepting gifts, or is it just me experiencing this annoying and troublesome glitch???

i do also have the same issue, im tired of it, and i stop clicking on the claim gift. Sad

i dont have any luck with hideeni, since valentines, i havent complete the roses, so with the eggs aand now with the space age stuffs. so annoying

I get it too alately!! And when i do get them its always one's i already have Sad
When i find him thou i still find mself posting it for other people

me too! i get those same messages and when i finally do get an item, it's one that i already have. i stopped clicking on him or just click on him and then click skip just to get him out of my house. blah on him!!

The thing that makes this especially frustrating for me is I love Astronomy and would love to have a set of these giftss. I like them a lot more than the roses or eggs. Sad I am just so not happy with this.

i have the same problem
i can't even get the flower seeds sent to me
it says these are for someone else
just annoying

These are the item. I left pink shooting start if I m not wrong.

i only have that problem with the flower seed send directly to me... but i can get all the hideeni's gifts... still i havent get them all thou, still missing the shooting stars and the black hole

hi Falcor, I suspect that most of the flower seed are taken away by your online buddy. You can this:

Wait until most of them not online then start visit your dummy account.

You can use a dummy account that has very few buddy to sent to you.

It work for me today! Both my accounts got the seed ^ ^

Good luck buddy. Please don't delete me as I don't go around stealing others seed =p

I get it with flower seed a lot too. I've had ok luck with the space items but I still only haven't fond pink shooting star. I luckily got all the roses and eggs so I hope I can get the last thing I need before it changes!

I have no problems with Hideeni gifts, but I do with flower seeds. I thought some ghost was stolen them from me Mad

I'm still trying to get Ursa Minor, Pink Shooting Star and Blue Shooting Star. (By the way thanks to Computron for posting those images, I didn't know what I was missing!) I have trouble with Hideeni gifts sometimes, and lots of times with the seeds, saying that the seed was for someone else. And then there's the mysterious flower seeds from the galaxy...

galaxy10.jpg