Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Petling Gift glitch

Just found this post on TOF and asked the OP for permission to post it here
Thanks to Eris Constance for the information

I think it refers to the free gift you get when someone's petling has grown up ..so be careful what you click on.

Hi guys. I'm not sure if you read the couple of threads back where some people accepted petling giveaways and got glitches in the game. I'd just like to tell everyone that currently, the glitch is still there. I accepted a petling giveaway from a friend (the huge, round, peppermint candy) and as soon as Helena opened the box, the game was, well, unplayable.

The game won't save, and you can't send gifts. You can click on the chest and the clothes icon and everything else on that area, but if you go out of your pet's house, you won't be able to click stuff again. Also, if you visit neighbors, the play options (hug, kiss, etc.) would pop up and disappear. You won't be able to click anything.

The giveaway cannot be recycled or sold, and I most certainly won't dare gift it to anyone else (LOL). Some of the people who experienced the glitch had to wait for it to go away. I think it goes away randomly. Anyways, since the gift I got was the peppermint candy, I just decided that, obviously, the only way to get rid of the thing is to... well, make Helena eat it. I gave it to her, and she gobbled it up (brave girl), and I refreshed the game.

And everything went back to normal. Goodbye peppermint candy. I don't know about those people who got a light switch, though.

Anyway, guys don't go on clicking petling giveaways at the moment. They're glitched like hell and a real annoyance. Unless, of course, you're out looking for... excitement and danger.

My petlings all ran away this morning, and it was very strange because I had fed them yesterday morning. They were only hungry for maybe two hours.

That seemed weird. But, within five seconds, my friends had found them and sent them home.

Wow... That is scary!!! Thank you Kasi for the info, cuz I'm one who always wants a free candy Laughing

this is kinda like the broken apple and the butterfly milkshake.

a close friend of mine, got a golden apple and it been way more than 14 days since he got it and the apple is still there. it wont go away. he cant sell it recycle nor gif it. if he opens the gift where the apple is, the game will automaticaly crash, he can only play and save perfectly if the gift remains unopened.
do anybody know something about this?

Oh my... But what is all about? I mean, is pf doing that or someone other?

I'm sure its a glitch on Playfish as you have to actually click on something on your newsfeed to accept the candy

kasijab wrote:
[b]Anyways, since the gift I got was the peppermint candy, I just decided that, obviously, the only way to get rid of the thing is to... well, make Helena eat it. I gave it to her, and she gobbled it up (brave girl), and I refreshed the game.

Laughing I found this very funny