Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bunnyfuzzyness

bunnyfuzzyness is going to SCREAM!!!!

I have had two weeks from down under and I am not talking about Australia.Thought I would treat myself to the other small handbag and every time I go to the beautiful items area ,I get booted out of PS GRRRRRR.
I have fallen twice in the last weeks,it hurts to move ANYTHING.I have barely done any visits in days and days.My mother is in horrible horrible condition and I cant sleep over worrying about her.The nurses call me ,so they can give her meds.She won't let them touch her unless she is talking to me on the phone.Think the breaking point has finally come.

I have held my head high for 1 1/2 yrs waiting for them to fix me and now my mother needs me and I can barely walk or get in a car and the one thing that used to relax me (ps) just stressed me out.

I need pink & white donuts AND 2 liters of Diet Mountain Dew

someone test the beautiful things department and see if it kicks you out too
please and thank you

end of rant Ashamed

Hun, let me know specifically which handbag you want, and I'll see about sending it. Seems PS is acting weird for everyone. I logged in and then tried to send gifts and the weirdest thing happened.

On the other topic, I am hugging you real tight. I wish there was something more I could do. Keeping you in the light, too (that's just my way of saying, I am praying for you).

On TOF they are complaining of the same thing...some seem to think they may be adding more gold teddies, but this is just speculation. They are doing something though as there are new items in the gifting box, but you can't send them yet

Tiddly,
Knowing I have a friend that I can rely on means the WORLD to me.
Thank you for the prayers and the hugs.I feel better since I let it out.
I am glad my Dad can't read this,I can't be strong all the time. I am excited and nervous about my surgeon appointment next week.I want it scheduled and done.

love you tons!

Kathy, thank goodness that your appointment is next week sweetie. I know you've been waiting a long time just to have it! I have really been praying for you and your mom, and I wish I could just take all your pain away sweetie! You are such a strong woman, keep holding your head high! Sending my best wishes your way and huge hugs hun!

happening to me too... Sad

stop worrying about it so much about it!!! you are forbidden to worry about anything!!
specially not about a bunch of overpriced pixels in the cash shop

i sent you something that might cheer you up
luv ya

Rant away hun...even the strongest of people need to let their guard down every now and again, and you can do that in here with people who can carry you, instead of you having to carry them xx

Playfish seems to be making loads of silly mistakes recently...best thing to do is take a deep breath.... and then throw the pc at the wall (or get your hubby to do it for you so you dont hurt yourself! Laughing)

seriously though hun, huge hugs to you, you know I'm here if you ever need to talk xxxxxxxxx

Tweet,
Huge hugs and thank you.Bunnyfuzz will nibble it up and it made me smile!I hope your worries go away soon

Sarah,
Huge hugs,you're a sweet young woman and I appreciate it tons.

Lisa,
I can always hit the pc with my cane lol Seeing and hearing my mother like this is ripping my heart apart and less than 2 yrs ago ,I was the one that was able to take care of her.My goodness I saved lives daily at work and honestly maybe I needed the patients more than needed me.I need to take care of others. I am a horrible patient and vulnerability of it all,especially falling and having to wait for someone to get home to help me.It is so embarrassing and humiliating.
exactly 7 days until the surgeon appointment!!!!! SEVEN DAYS!!!!!

I just want to be able to take care of my mom and I can't and that stupid glitch set me off.Something so dumb...just made me fuss so much

luv ya

kathy,
i'm praying for both you and your mom. i know it's 7 days away for you but it seems like it's so far away. hang in there girl. i just know that things will start getting better once this surgery is complete.
we make the worse patients! LOL. but that's only because it is in our nature to nurture. you are such a giving and kind hearted soul. really, i pray the best for you. just hang in there a little bit longer babe and vent away cuz we are here to listen. xoxo

i kow that it isn't bad as cancer, but i ust think this fits...
you are a very nice person, and yu don't eserve so much agony.
you have to know we're always here for you, and you can always count on us.

don't worry. everything will be okay..
i know everyone says this, but it's true!

Oh Kathy!!! All I'm reading right now are that everyone is some kind off sick... You must be so tired because of you fell out and now it hurts every bone for you... And now your mom too! I would be physicly and moralicly exhausted! And now EVEN PS!!! I want to hug you and say I love you, because you're such an angel, you always are making people smile and that's the bad moment for you - I want to mke you smile too! If you still don't have a wearable purse, I'll gift it for you, just please say your answer

aw! my best wishes for u and your mother! aI'm sorry! Sad I hope everything turns out allright!