Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Cooking Glitch!

There's a cooking glitch in PS right now. Don't know if anyone is aware of it, but I have been trying to cook soups today, and I get the 'you changed burnt food back into Vegetable soup window, and about three seconds later, I get a 'save failed' the game has crashed about five times since I started, so I am giving up on cooking and hoping that I can get my visits done.

It's stupid, so many bugs still in this game.

Edit: Now it's giving me this stupid message even after stopping with the cooking. If this is what the game is devolving to, then I might as well cough up making my visits today and forgetting it. Sad

Yes alot of bugs. but thats every week. once they add new items or go into mantainece, they fix old bugs but new ones appears

its becoming part of the daily basis

True, but funny thing is, I deleted the 'friend' who'se house always seemed to make it 'save failed' and then the problems stopped. I don't get why, but that's what happened.

Now I'm afraid to start cooking again. Sad

thats weird. i never heard of a specific friend causing trouble...

hope your cooking problems are alright
im not a great cooker. and havent cooked in a long while so i dont know what to say

The thing is I go through spurts where i want to cook, and today being one of those days. It took a bit of tweaking to get the game to work right, and now I have all the visits done.

...Now if only i could get My Empire to run without crashing every five seconds...

gee.. its sounds like you are havind a tough PF day Sad

wish i could help you some way

no wonder

have you tried baking life? its sort of like RC but about moufins and cakes and a lot simpler

Oh, my cooking is ok today, I cooked a lot of soups and now cooking a cupcake congratulations I'm soo excited! I can send you some soups if Tiddly is hungry But if you want to open new foods, I wish you good luck!

I was sooo bored with RC (sorry to you diehard players and fans) but it was just so slow...sort of like Hotel City was. I guess I could try Baking life. I am just afraid of getting addicted to yet another game. That makes my writing go by the wayside.

PF should open a writting game...

how could it be? level up by writting sentences or something like that?

I couldn't get on with RC ..but enjoy baking life...I've got it to the stage where I just need to bake morning and overnight to keep things running ..so its not too time consuming.

i have a please help me add in my profile. click help me and you will get into the game, plus you help me upgrade my backery Smile

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Send me an invite for it, and I'll give it a go.

just did ...hope you like it x

It's a cute game...now to remember to take the stuff out of the oven on time. Hope the stuff sells so I can. Already burnt cookies.

i accepted your hiring add. and now i think im working for you Yvette, but i dont see you in my friend list
i wanted to send you a free gift so you can selll and earn more money

Angel maybe you need to refresh the game ...I found Yvette straight away ...sent you a pie to sell xx

i refreshed it a lot of times... i found her and i am her cleaning man Laughing
cleaning man in a suit, how fancy am i?

thanks for the cake BTW
i just send you both some moffins to sell too

My son visited a friend who had hacked items and that same thing happened to him
"you changed burnt food back into hot dog" and game crashed" but as he didnt cook I guess he didnt had any problem later
My cooking is fine too as Mangos