Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paige<3

Im back for a bit :) woop woop

Hello everybody ,

im sorry for suddenly dissapearing before ... again but the wireless internet card is really slow so i havent been on it for over 7 days now :S

anyway im still busy over here with the move and were moving into our actual house next week but they said that the actual internet for the house is not going to be connected for another 2 weeks Sad

im sure i've missed alot i just looked at the cafe and the whole 1st page has active threads! Smile

missing you all and will try and be on everyday again but cant make any promises unforunatly as i have 3 assignments going on and other school stuff Sad will hopefully get back to being a chitty chatter when i get my computer back so till then i will only be posting a bit

so ciao for now Smile

its great to see you back hun...we have missed you around here xx

You know no matter how long you are away for, that we will always miss you and cant wait to welcome you back xx

Guest Guest

Aww paige massive hugs!!

thanks hannah,Lea and Lazar thats good to know congratulations xxxx

ahhh, thanks for dropping by to let us know hun. school comes first of course so i wish you the best with your assignments. as for your move, i hope that goes smoothly. i really dislike moving but it's a great opportunity to go through your things and see what you've got! congratulations

xoxo

we missed you Paige
ggod luck with your assignments

smorkle wrote:
ahhh, thanks for dropping by to let us know hun. school comes first of course so i wish you the best with your assignments. as for your move, i hope that goes smoothly. i really dislike moving but it's a great opportunity to go through your things and see what you've got! congratulations

xoxo

Yes it does , have completed 1/3 assignments lol so im still going to be busy Sad Thankyou and yes its a good opportunity to go through all my things Smile

Foxpoly wrote:
we missed you Paige
ggod luck with your assignments

Thanks Polina