Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Dan is going to love me lol

Ive just place a bid on Ebay for a signed picture of Alice from Twilight and its not a reprint its a proper autograph with the certificate to prove it, its going to be a suprise for him congratulations

omg i just looked and a proper signed photograph of Robert Pattinson is £89!!!! omg i wish i could get it!!!

lmao you are one serious addict Laughing

there was only a few seconds to go and this other bloke got there before me, but at least i made him pay loads for it lmao

thats the one thing im happy about, im going to have to serf ebay again and try and find another one, i did find a poster with all the casts autographs for $155 which is pretty cheap when you think about it

Gaiamaiden wrote:
thats the one thing im happy about, im going to have to serf ebay again and try and find another one, i did find a poster with all the casts autographs for $155 which is pretty cheap when you think about it

It is sold in dollars too or as it just come up with the dollar sign? If it is, it'll be cheap than that wont it congratulations
I hope you manage to get a baragin hun xx

wow! crazy for an autographed pic. good luck finding one that's not too much. it's cute that dan likes a twilight character.