Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Who would you like to see in concert??

I'm watching a tv programme which is an audience with Michael Buble...and I thought to myself..I would love to see him live!

Who would you like to see live in concert? It can be any band/artist past or present?

I would of loved to of seen Queen live in concert...Freddie Mercury was the greatest preformer...I dont think anyone could work a crowd like he did

i really love to see a concert of Michael Jackson Sad he was supposed to have a concert in UAE but sadly he passed away

i like the beat of his music and so with the choreography of his dance steps,,,

I have got a ticket to see Jean Michel Jarre in October.

He played in Prague about 14 years ago - shortly after I discovered his music but I was studying for my finals then so my mum didn't let me go.

After so many years (still loving his music) a friend of mine told me that he was going to have a concert in London this year and I felt that it was a sign.

Because I have a mobile with O2 I have access to priority tickets before they go on general sale I managed to buy a ticket before they were being sold to public.

I am so looking forward to seeing him on stage as his music is so beautiful (OK now I'm showing my age) and his shows are reported to be great.

Couple of months ago I went to a small gig which had Delain in a line up of performers. I like their music too and it was great as there were no more than 300 people present so even though I was standing at the back I still had good view of the band.

I would also like to see Adam Lambert as he's got great voice but I don't really like him live - I've seen some live footage and he doesn't sound as good as in studio (sadly most singers/bands are like that).

I'd like to see Grégory Lermarchal in concert, he's a French singer, and although I don't understand French, I love his music a lot.

I'd also like to see Peter Tork and Shoe Suade Blues, since I love that area of music, and Peter's a personal hero of mine.

Blackmore's Night, would also be a group I would love to see.

Oh yes, and Sissel Kyrkjebo. I love her voice, she's from Norway and has a vocal range that any soprano would die for.

Hmm ... maybe U2, cant think in someone else that would make me fly to another city

Guest Guest
I would love to go see Bon Jovi !!!
They came to Toronto, Canada when I was 8 months pregnant, so I could not go. I'm sure they will come back in the next few years...

Guest Guest

without a doubt it has to be beyonce,AMAZING Smile

yellownancy wrote:
I would love to go see Bon Jovi !!!
They came to Toronto, Canada when I was 8 months pregnant, so I could not go. I'm sure they will come back in the next few years...

I saw them in concert about 15 years ago....and the were amazing...Jon bon Jovi is sooooo gorgeous and he just grinned all the way through it congratulations