Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Good morning Wednesday!

5_minu10.jpg

Morning all!

My kids are over excited this morning as Nanna is on her way lol. She should be here soon congratulations

I have to take Jadine to the doctors this morning (if I can get an appointment!) as not only do I think she has another water infection but she has unidentified spots lol....it looks like chicken pox, and our resident nurses think there is a good chance it is chicken pox so best get them checked out congratulations

What are you all up to today?

morning lea hun^^
Its time for me to sleep! haha!!
I have tons of things to do...stacking up !!
just so lazy to do any of them!

I had to bring all plants into the house this morning. We are supposed to have some bad weather today. Wednesday nothing, it's Winds-day. Smile Hopefully the rain won't drench us too badly, though.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Wednesday nothing, it's Winds-day. Smile

ahhhhhhhh but acording to owl it not truley a Winds-day...it could just be a rather blustery day today

either way best keep an eye on your piglets

see how many people think I've lost the plot lmao x

awww sweetie, I hope that your daughter doesn't have the chicken pox. It's so weird that we are so far away yet, our kids seem to go through things at the same time! Hope today goes well for you and your kiddos!

Yvette, hopefully your weather isn't too bad today!! I'm really hoping for the weather to be nice when I wake up!

Well it's quarter to 1am here so I best be getting myself to bed. I guess a pepsi slushie before bed was NOT a good idea! I just so needed one! Off to take a bath and get some much needed sleep! Hope everyone has a wonderful morning!!

3:45 am here ugggg
I want sleep and my body says,"NO".I am going to watch my son and nephew get their awards at school for 3rd grade this am. congratulations I am super proud of them both!!!!
The kittens are 6 weeks old tomorrow and have figured out how to attack my computer and will not stay away.Very hard to type with all of them attacking me . Moses, keeps erasing everything I type.

Leah,
I really feel for your daughter and hope she doesn't have a urinary tract infection.Little girls hate having spots and most boys think they're cool lol
I have a very soft spot for children and hate to see them suffer in any way.

When I get home this am ,I am taking it easy...I don't have a choice.So if I don't see you all online later "your evening" lol "my early day"..... HUGE HUGS!!!!!

well i hate to sound like a broken record but im on my way to work lol xx

Lea, i hope she feels better soon, sending her hugs!! congratulations
Hope everyone has a nice evening and i will see some of you tonight ! xxx

Good morning everyone! Yes, it is almost 8:30am here. And still raining...not suppose to have a rain free day until Saturday! Well, it is Oregon and the rain makes everything so green.

Today, it is off to the hospital for volunteer chaplaining. Have a great day everybody!