Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Rob and Kristen Gossip

I was just reading a famous celebrity magazine, apparently Rob and Kristen were fighting on the set of Eclipse, apparently he arrived a day late for shooting some scenes and he got really angry at him and he didnt like it at all lol So they had to stop filming for an hour to let things settle down.
I was talking to my friends about this before and they are all really pleased because they dont like Kristen at all lol But in another mag, a source from the Oprah Winfry show said they are very much in love and Rob has even mentioned he would love to have children with Kristen because she is warm, caring and loving.
So two contradicting stories, which one would you like to believe? lol xx

i'd like to believe in first story Laughing
i don't like Kristen

i love them as a couple only because of the twilight characters (bella + edward)

as real people, if they are together, great! if not, whatever...kind of. i like the idea of them together though.

i think kristen is beautiful.

I think they are both, pretty shy people...and they both were thrown into stardom together...so they are facing the same experiences with our twi hard dedicated fans as well as other twi hard fans...
of course, psfc twi fans, rock...

smorkle wrote:
i love them as a couple only because of the twilight characters (bella + edward)

as real people, if they are together, great! if not, whatever...kind of. i like the idea of them together though.

i think kristen is beautiful.

i agree with u smorkle Smile

but i think they are really dating in real life...

Gaiamaiden wrote:
yeah they are, it was announced a few weeks ago Smile

sweeeeeet!

I just read this dated 28 May 2010:

The Twilight hunk has been linked to co-star Kristen Stewart since the first movie in the vampire series was released.

But the pair have never confirmed their relationship despite being caught in a number of romantic clinches.

Now it seems he could be having some fun without Kristen as a source has told Fox News of a new relationship he has struck up with Legally Blonde star Reese on the set of their new flick Water for Elephants.

The source said: 'They joke a lot and Rob has her blushing and laughing all the time. He's very charming.'

'He went on about how she is this beautiful, super-famous Academy Award winner, and Reese loved it. She was flattered and giggling while he teased. It's cute and it makes for a great movie set. Everyone is excited because they fit so well together.'

This isn’t the first time Mr Pattinson and Ms Witherspoon have worked together. The pair both starred in Vanity Fair seven years ago.

The insider also confirmed that R-Pattz is single despite what the rumours say: 'Rob is not dating anyone. There are no plans for Kristen Stewart to visit the set and he tells everyone he is single.’

Yesterday it was revealed that Kristen wants to 'throw up' when she thinks about the fame surrounding her and her Twilight success. At least now Robert is finally declaring he is not dating her, the hype surrounding the pair is likely to die down.

Now what do you make out of this?

He's been romantically linked to every female lead that he's been working with since Twilight

Kirsten - Twilight
Emilie de Ravin - Remember me
and now Reese Witherspoon

Can you really believe all the stuff gossip mags are saying about him?