Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

What should I do??

I am really at my wits end with My Empire. For one thing, I don't have enough friends there to help me finish stuff (which in essence there are too darn many things to finish).

Secondly, every time I start playing I get this same error message saying that the connection is broken.

The question is should I quit?

The other question is, is this stupid connection issue happening with other people or am I the only one who seems to have nothing but grief with this stupid game?

Please someone tell me I'm not the only one, because this is just aggravating. I will not ever start any new Playfish games...all they do is annoy me. Now I wish I hadn't deleted Hotel City...boring as it was, at least the thing ran properly.

Okay, now I'm done venting.

Guest Guest

I have the same issue as well. I've quitted the game 2 days ago Sad

your not the only one hun, i stopped playing it last week, i couldnt get on it at all Sad

Well, I'm playing it just sometimes...
Like all the other games, cuz PS takes all my time!!!
Anyway, I would quit... I hate when that happens!!! Mad

I have just been accepting gifts and sending them back. I can't deal with trying to send something different. If people want something specific from me, please just send me one of what you want, and I'll send it back. That's the only thing I can do, otherwise the game simply won't work.

Yesterday the game worked, today I'm getting stupid error messages again. They should have fixed the bugs before they unleashed it to the masses.

I've been playing since the start and so has my oldest son. We have never had any problems with loading or anything else. It runs smooth for us..no problems what so ever.
Unfortunaltely he does not have enough friends so building anything that requires more than 8 friends is impossible. I wont be able to build anything that requires more than ten...so far i'm not at a high enough level to see if its going to be an issue Smile
I dislike the fact that friends don't automatically show up as neighbours. I have no idea who plays and who doesn't and don't want to spam all my friends with an invite.

Otherwise...i find the game kinda fun..no pressure to really get anything and i can abandon the game for a few days without really losing anything. Simple really.

I still play it
Its boring, all i do is hire tax and upgrade buildings when available, everytime i see somebody asking for help I click but sometimes is diffcult with so many notifications
in the past it crashed all the time, now no, maybe because i log in twice or once a day