Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Official notice: Arabian tents

Guest Guest
From TOF:
We are aware that in the last weeks Pet Society update, the Arabian Tents were incorrectly removed from the Vacation Package.

We are going to add the Arabian Tents back into the Vacation Packages by the end of this week, so that anyone who purchase a Vacation Package after the fix, will receive the Arabian Tent.

If you purchased a Vacation Ticket and did not get an Arabian Tent, you will need to keep a hold of your other Arabian Items that you have received, as we will give everyone their Arabian Tents.

However, please note that it will be based on a few different factors, therefore you should try to keep hold of your Arabian items, so that you can be given the Tent accordingly.

If you have gifted any of the items to your friends, they may receive the Arabian Tent, and not your self, as the Arabian Tent will be given based on a few different factors.

The Arabian Tents are likely to be given to you in the next two weeks, so I need you all to remain a little patient. Sorry that it may take a while for the issue to be resolved.

esperia wrote:
thats sad Sad cant understand pf

somebody obviously made a mistake with the coding and they are trying to rectify it ....

Guest Guest
kasijab wrote:
Somebody obviously made a mistake with the coding and they are trying to rectify it ....

I agree on that...
A few months ago they've changed the code on the pink tree (2008 removed GMB item) and they all disappeared, then PF fixed the code and they were all back.

Thanks for letting us know Lazar. I was one of the fortunate people who got the tent the first time round.

Guest Guest
Pickles wrote:
Thanks for letting us know Lazar. I was one of the fortunate people who got the tent the first time round.

Me too Smile But mine have just been gifted to Riuna congratulations

My son bought the arabian package some days ago and he didnt get the tent, I am happy that he will get it eventually

It's great that they're fix that Smile They could have said that it was a mistake and they cannot do anything with the items already bought, but they will give the tents to all that couldn't have them, so it's a good new congratulations

Guest Guest
sinenomine wrote:
My son bought the arabian package some days ago and he didnt get the tent, I am happy that he will get it eventually

Just keep the contents of the package in your chest and you will get the tent congratulations

So are we gonna get gifted the tents from PF or do we have to buy the vacation tickets again....

If we have to buy them again then im complaining!!..

I cant spend another 6000+ coins on it!!

Guest Guest
xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
So are we gonna get gifted the tents from PF or do we have to buy the vacation tickets again....

If we have to buy them again then im complaining!!..

I cant spend another 6000+ coins on it!!

People who have bought the vacation arabian package and didn't get the tent are going to have them back congratulations

i run to my room to find the tent i still have it

I was gifted the entire package, so am wondering if I will get the tent, or if the friend who sent it to me will get it. Since she gifted it at the point of purchase, it will probably come to me. I hope!!

sinenomine wrote:

LOL! My son to!! He will be soooo happy to finally get it. The tent was the only reason he wanted a vacation package in the first place and took the gamble of buying one pacakage with the luck (not at the moment) (but soon to change) of actually getting the Arabian Nights Vacation!