Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

the WORST movie EVER!!! OMG LOL!!!

Hubby got Valentine's Day for me last night and I was really excited to watch it because it had soooo many big names in it...

vday_t11.jpg

it was by far the WORST movie i have ever seen!!! really, the WORST! it was so bad i laughed at the end and wished i could have my time back!!!

at least i got to see cute little taylor l. in it! LOL!

what's the worst movie you've ever seen? tell me please so i don't waste my time again!

The worst movie for me was Pulp Fiction. We watched 15 minutes of it and then rewound the tape and took it back to the movie rental. It was awful.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
The worst movie for me was Pulp Fiction. We watched 15 minutes of it and then rewound the tape and took it back to the movie rental. It was awful.

really? i liked it... Ashamed it is a different type of movie though. my sister hated that movie too.

da vinci code for me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring omg

i must say i was really dissa pointed with the movie "dear john"
it was so boring!!!! i hated it, half way thru the movie i left the theater
it was so not worth my time.
im sure the book was nice but the movie was a big failure!

hannahbananaa wrote:
i must say i was really dissa pointed with the movie "dear john"
it was so boring!!!! i hated it, half way thru the movie i left the theater
it was so not worth my time.
im sure the book was nice but the movie was a big failure!

oh my! i'm glad you told me because i had that one on my list of rentals. i'm taking it off now.

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
.......I liked Valentine's Day lol

worst EVER was 28 days...don't remember who it was by

really? you liked it... maybe it's cuz i watched it with hubby. he makes all chick flicks bad for me!! LaughingLaughingLaughing

Guest Guest
Spiderman 3.

that was the worst paced movie ever, and the scenes..

i LOL'd throughout everything.

Riuna wrote:
Spiderman 3.

that was the worst paced movie ever, and the scenes..

i LOL'd throughout everything.

ohhh, i haven't seen that one either yet!
crossed off the list now too!!

I think Fantastic 4... It's an old movie, but I'm still shocked what a sh*t they made Laughing
I mean the cartoon is good, but the film was awful

Guest Guest
Agne: LMAO i didn't F4 yet, but yeah i can tell it wasn't that great.

Smorkle: Laughing it's really.. draggy ugh. i watched it with my friends and we came out of the theaters just really disappointed.

and hm there's another movie i wasn't a big fan of, and i think people will hate me for this, but i'm not a big fan of Avatar. I just dislike how the fans are going crazy for it cause the graphics were so amazing, but has anyone noticed how cliche the plot was and a lot of plot holes were in it?

Like how the human aircrafts were all unbeatable in the beginning, yet at the end they happen to get destroyed since the good guys were gonna win at the end amongst other things XD

A Nightmare on Elm street 2010, an awful prequel & sequel wtf Mad gkrrrrrrrrri'm so mad . Bring back the only one and the truly respectful Robert Englund .

The worst movie ever to me are: Doomsday and one movie I don't know the name and Kick-@$$.

Doomsday-Didn't understand and was stupid
In the movie I don't know the name was the ending really disappointing cause it was a movie with a nanny that helped a boy survive life without his grandma (she was the only one that loved the boy, his mother didn't even touched the boy and his father is stupid) at the end they took the nanny away and the boy slams on the window and falls.
Kick-@$$ it has over 100 curses and an eleven year old girl who kills people
still it has only 1 really funny thing.(and in the trailer it looks like a comedy for children)

P.S: I dislike when I start the movie and don't end it.

And "Avatar" (not the last airbender) is almost one of my worst movies.

I thougth Avatar was okay, but usually the movies that everyone freaks about are the movies that I don't really enjoy. It's a film I would watch once, but probably never again.

Tromo3 wrote:
The worst movie ever to me are: Doomsday and one movie I don't know the name and Kick-@$$.

Doomsday-Didn't understand and was stupid
In the movie I don't know the name was the ending really disappointing cause it was a movie with a nanny that helped a boy survive life without his grandma (she was the only one that loved the boy, his mother didn't even touched the boy and his father is stupid) at the end they took the nanny away and the boy slams on the window and falls.
Kick-@$$ it has over 100 curses and an eleven year old girl who kills people
still it has only 1 really funny thing.(and in the trailer it looks like a comedy for children)

P.S: I dislike when I start the movie and don't end it.

And "Avatar" (not the last airbender) is almost one of my worst movies.

i totally agree about Kick A*s..
that movie is really wierd and disgusting. yuck!!
and another worse movie is 18 years old virgin. it's REALLY REALLY awfull. i'm serious.
the story is worst and OMG, it's meaningless!!
how can they make such a movie like that

I have to agree with everyone!
These movies were nice but they didnt have something else, something that would leave us surprised...
I cannot say which the worst movie ever because there are a lot of movies that have disappointed me....

The worst movie I have seen this week is Resident Evil: Extinction

I expected way more and not again all the same from the beginning.