Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

Count Down to the New Items!!!!

Wigs!!!!

Limited item won't come out until tuesday, I guess Smile

I'm really excited for the new wigs too!!!

@Steph, there's nothing like new ps items to do that!

well i will be staying up on tuesday to get the Pegasus! its going to my my favourite PS thing of all time congratulations xx just hope i can get one

Im sooo excited for those greek items im even thinking to rename Spooky Nafsika or Nausica for this week:P but i dont have ccs and now i have to wait for the morning to get a card for my mobile so that i can buy some stuff (it's 11 12 pm here )

aww ive just checked my bank, i havent even got enough to buy cc's!! I cant get the Pegasus on Tuesday Sad i really really really hope they dont sell out before i can get some

Gaiamaiden wrote:
aww ive just checked my bank, i havent even got enough to buy cc's!! I cant get the Pegasus on Tuesday Sad i really really really hope they dont sell out before i can get some

Oh, hun, I hope they last one day or two. The wings didn't sell out until the next day and the wig is still in the shop, so I'm sure the pegassus will be there for you to buy it Smile

Gaiamaiden wrote:
why dont you use paymo, thats the way i get ccs cause i dont use credit cards

Guest Guest

I always buy the garden items Smile

Count down to the cute pegasus congratulations I'm looking forward visiting my neighbours to see it

I don't intend to go to bed yet (even though I should do it, I've been confusing clair with chay all night), so...

A question for all the buyers: what colour do you want your pegasus?

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I must be out of my bloody mind. I'm awake again!

Welcome back, then