Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
raphaeline

What's Your Favorite Theme of All Time?

Nothing could beat the upcoming Greek mythology myth in my opinion! I'm a Hellenic Pagan, devotee of Dionysos... this theme could use a thyrsus, but other than that, pretty cool

I really enjoyed the Halloween theme, too - the last one was the only one I've ever seen. I loved the zombie plushie the most - should have bought more of those.

What's your favorite theme? If you have any pictures of them, knock yourself out! I'd love to see pictures of the older themes, actually, to see what awesomeness existed before I joined

mine too is greek theme cause im greek girl lol!!!!!!!!!!!
really like too halloween also like the wonderland week

I don't know... There were a lot of cool thmes I really like this theme, but I liked that Italy theme too...

Guest Guest

My coolest theme was St.. Patrick's day 2009 Smile

A lot of my friends still have all the Japanese themed items in their main room - I suspected that one would be a big favorite!

raphaeline wrote:
A lot of my friends still have all the Japanese themed items in their main room - I suspected that one would be a big favorite!

I still keep it in my #4 room!!
And I will never replace it Laughing

And also christmas 2009 is my fav one too Smile

Guest Guest

I like the St. Patricks one because the mystery and gadget store opened then Smile

Guest Guest
My favorite was the St. Patricks Day 2010, but I did not have enough coins to buy any of the furniture because the also had a BIG "last week in stores" sale that week and I had to buy stuff that would no longer be available.
Sad

I have one japanese room in my last room and I love it