Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

There is a possibility of an 8th book..

..on Harry Potter..

Others say it will have a new adventure and others that it will be like an encyclopedia..

Do you know something??? And more importantly do you want/like it???

I dont know anything about that
I still havent finished reading last book, I dont want to Sad ... I enjoyed them so much

Really? Wow! I want to have a copy of the book if it's true. I'm a big fan, and I loooooove the way J.K Rowling's characters seem so real.

Lucky Strike wrote:
Yes! As long as it is good yes!

thats what i believe too

I highly doubt it'll be another adventure if there is one. J.K. SWORE that while she would consider writing about Hogwarts in the future but that it would not be about Harry Potter. Perhaps she would write a prequel? About when like Tom Riddle was in school or his parents. We have gotten little hints about those things but never the full story.

an 8th book would be great! i haven't read book 7 yet so i don't know how it ends. i've been doing my best to keep myself in the dark so i don't spoil it for myself. but yes, an 8th would be most exciting!

There definitely won't be an eighth book, but there are hints of a Harry Potter Encyclopedia.

I will say it straight up, encyclopedias of this kind bore me. Not the idea of learning something like physics or chemistry, but the idea of them turning Harry Potter into something like Star Trek. Instead if just having fun with a show (or shows), they throw all this technical jargon into the mixture. I don't want to learn stuff like what makes the Enterprise run, or try to speak Klingon, I've got enough trouble trying to grasp German.

To me, the whole encyclopedia totally takes the 'fun' out of the excitement of reading a book or delving into an adventure. This is why I never even tried to get into writing fan fiction for Harry Potter, the story was written so well, that I couldn't even imagine trying to write a halfway decent fan fiction to top what is already there.

Of course, with that said, the adventure would have to be really, really good for me to sit down and read another book.