Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

I want PF to release lilac hair dye

I just saw a hacked wig with the color lilac (like the petling bisquit color) and I want them to release this color for all the world to have. It's a beautiful color and while I really hate that people are hacking colors (the two-tone ones being the worst). I really think that lilac would make for a beautiful wig color. Of course, it may be because I am partial to that light purple color or because I love wigs.

I want lilac to be an option.

They havent bought any new hair dye colours out for a while so its time they updated it Laughing

Lilac does sound great...Rosie would certainly be going for a trip to the hair dressers if they bought it out congratulations

Guest Guest

I saw a blue wig, and I want a blue wig dye

i saw blue wig on forum and lavender they are so beautiful
i wish PF will realise them

I saw wigs in petlings biscuits colors... They are all adorable I thinbk if pf would do them legal, maybe there won't be soo many hacks of them

If Rosie wore a lilac wig, that would be soo cool looking. congratulations I didn't think about the fact that her fur color would match the wig perfectly.

Guest Guest

i was surprised PF didn't release more pastel/light colors for wigs, esp blue of all colors. they do have that bright blue, but that's too bright.. i just want a regular blue.

they also don't have green.. what is up with that.. XD

i demand PF to follow the rainbow more. Laughing

It's sad that that some people are making hacked wigs out of the petlings buiscit colors, but they do look really nice. The browns, and the limited wig color look beautiful with the different wigs. They almost look more natural then the colors they currently have. I agree if PF would release these items there would be no reason for people to hack the colors anymore. Although I think the hackers may have ruined another thing for us, because it's seems as soon as hackers make more than just copies of the items they decide not to release them. It's about time we get more wig colors though, I imagine playfish earns quite a lot of money in the wigs and wig dyes alone. Not releasing them is actually hurting their income more.

I saw the biscuit colors on the wigs too. They look really good. Wish I could get one Sad But I will wait for the "legal" version. Im a wigaholic. I want one in every color. hee hee

I do hope PF releases more light-coloured dye for wigs. The petling colors look awesome! At the moment, my Helena likes black wigs (same as my hair), but I do think that if PF releases a light-coloured dye, like lilac, or maybe light ocean blue, Helena might get her hair dyed again! congratulations

Guest Guest

@ Lucky:

i only care for like 3 wigs and a few colors, since not many even match with Renny. Laughing

I can see why Lucky Strike would not be interested in wings. She changes color every few days. First her fur was gray, then purple and now peach. Smile Chameleon pet. congratulations

Laughing i changed the color today actually! xaxaxa

i was bored of the grey so i turned her back close to her original color but i liked the hairpin so i had to make her peach! Laughing

oh well... maybe i would be more interesting in different PET colorations than petling or especially wigs! (since my pet is a cat she cannot have a wig! her fur would be miserable! Laughing )

I saw a blue wig, and I want a blue wig dye