Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

Drop in and say HI Thread

Welcome to C&G leave your message, say Hello and see what's going on with all your friends

ooops10.jpg
(not on my usual lap top so I have very limited image choices )

Bee, I'm also the same because I like to keep things as nice as possible and I don't like careless treatment of anything.
We have our brand new cooker installed now and it's going to have to last us for ever! lol.

true - especially if you spend (lots of) money on it - if it's something out of pound shop then it doens't worry me but this was £100 frying pan (at that time I had thing for Jamie Oliver's pots and pans) - I was livid as you can imagine.

Now my current cooking stuff is Tesco Finest stainless steel copper bottom range - well only have 2 so far as finances are bit tight but that'll do me for now (still have my remoska) and I know for sure that my current housemate is not using my stuff as he had two cupbards full of her own (if she would only wash after herself)

Oh no, not an untidy kitchen housemate? aaah well, everyone has a failing one way or another.

I need one or two nice stainless steel pans as the new oven has an industrial induction hob on one side, and although I love the pans we have, they're not suitable for that kind of hob (always the way, one job leads to another)

it really never stops...thank goodness I'm not a gadget freak!

LOL, nor me, am still paying way over the odds for my phone on contract, simply because I have no idea what other phone I'd pick.

Right, that's me done Petal, am about to move off to another room for the match - take care, see you soon xxx

byeee zoonie - let's hope it's better match than the one you watched last night

Booo .... Or should I say boo hooo ... seem to always miss everyone these days...

Kijo is here this weekend and we are playing with the kitties.

love from Florida!!

Hello Tanya - I have seen the pic you posted in facebook. They are so adorable. Such a shame I'm ocean apart.

Have a great time with Kijo

Hello Frannie

missed you by few hours Sad

hope your morning was good - I had nice lying in today - woke up about 8am but then went back to sleep till about 10.30 am

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hello Mindy

checking in again - and all by myself

I might get more lucky tomorrow

Ahhhhh, Sorry Bee, I didn't think anyone was around.

For those in the US, I hope you had a relaxing Fathers Day
For those elsewhere, I hope you had a relaxing Sunday! Smile

We had Father's Day - that's why I wasn't around at all. Both the girls came home, unexpectedly early as it happens and we weren't really ready for them, so we got caught out.

Weather was to cold to have the planned bbq, so we had our meal indoors.

Was lovely all to be together

Wont be around today either, as YD stopped overnight and we're both going to the hairdressers today - a long job for her, having her black colour stripped out and her hair made a nice colour to suit her again!

See you all soon
x

Hello everyone

Have a nice time at hairdressers Zoonie

Brb have to find my dog. think she's getting senile and forgets which door I let her out from.

rained horribly all weekend. but it was great none the less!!!!

how about you??

Exactly as I thought! She was sitting on the deck waiting to be let in.

Nice weekend. Hot but not as hot as FL. Been watching Tanta's weather

didnt notice it being hot..... more of the WET part to be honest.
: D

Found ANOTHER litter of kittens.... we are on litter number 3 now.

there is the litter I posted pics of with 2 kittens. (hopefully might havev homes for these 2) althoguh..... i want that white one BAD.

tehn another litter of 4.... they are about 4-6 weeks old...a little too young still. with 2 white ones, a black one with markings,a nd a tabby

and another litter under the gazebo. so far only seen one white one from this litter... they are about the same age as the pics I posted.

Have held all the ones from the firt 2 litters posted. just noticed last litter today actually. (yesterday technically now)

All the kittens think they are very vicious and scary. tehy hiss and sputter and growl like no other!!!

Wow. Population explosion! Love kittens. But am ready to toss out Robin's white cat. Peeing everywhere in my house. She's getting fixed next Monday

oh no!!!! peeing cat!1!

cant wait to go home and cuddle with my baby!!!!!!!

had to get him boarded on tuesday, saw him for a brief moment on friday, and thats it..... nearly a week without him!!!
and Tanyas sick ababy wouldnt cuddle with me
: C

How is that sick baby doing? The one that got shot, right?

he is doing good it seems like... he still hold it funny sometimes... should be having an x-ray appointment soon i believe.

he si the strangest kittie..... he LOVES his belly being rubbed. more than like... anything.

Hi BG! havent talked to youin AGES, how have you been???

most kitties tend not to like it.'

reminds me of this when you do it:Lori

Hi BG! Only one of our three likes their belly rubbed. She will lie on her back, all four paws up, waiting for it.

I'm getting really excited waiting for July 10!

I know!!!! i am hoping it will not rain every day like this weekend. was kind of bleak. : /

you and BG and sis need to get together and decide things that you would all like to do, that way tan and I can have it all planned out and set up for optimal funness. : D

inu-kijo wrote:
Hi BG! havent talked to youin AGES, how have you been???

most kitties tend not to like it.'

reminds me of this when you do it:

PMSL!!!

Oh yeah, I looove that one, he eyes you like: what, what's wrong? Why are you laughing? Cracks me up every time!!

Frannie wrote:
Hi BG! Only one of our three likes their belly rubbed. She will lie on her back, all four paws up, waiting for it.

I'm getting really excited waiting for July 10!

Hiii Frannie!!!!
There's only one cat here that really lays on his back and lets his belly being scratched hehehe, the other two are not a big fan, one kicks you immediately, the other one stands it for a couple of seconds and then attacks you

I'm counting down too :-)

inu-kijo wrote:
I know!!!! i am hoping it will not rain every day like this weekend. was kind of bleak. : /

you and BG and sis need to get together and decide things that you would all like to do, that way tan and I can have it all planned out and set up for optimal funness. : D

Lol, it's all good here, just don't plan too much, you don't wanna wear us out!
But hey, let's hear some ideas you guys have?

As for me, anything is fun. My only need is an occasional cup of coffee and an area outside where I can smoke!

oh rubbish...ideas..... i should ahve made a list.... tanya told me things.... but I forgot.

Lets see... i know TT will be at work when Frannie arrives, so i have to be the one band wagon welcoming party. something about diner plans, tehn a group gatehring to go get those weird belguim kids.

Sunday there was a possibilty of going to savannah, but unless oyu guys have some weird reason to visit ther... nto sure if oyu want to ride out the 2 hours to see?? up to you.
something about civil war fort... again optinal.
something about fernindina.

want to see movie called despicable me wiht oyu guys.

hopefully some time on the boat.... no idea what else.

plenty of smoking room frannie.... and will ahve to pull coffee maker out the back side of the cabinet. : D
no one drinks coffee there. heheheh

oh lol, yeah coffee, there might be a couple of the weird kids that like that : D

Lemme see, the things you said sound nice!!
I think sis will agree with everything

Okay, off to lunch!
Laters!

hopefully this link works

Savannah

should be an album in my FB of savannah pics... need it for refrence in one of my classes, but that is pretty much Savannah, if it gives you guys any indication one way or another.

And I am going to go in and boot up computer. I don't mind using my phone, but my left hand cramps using it. Such tiny little keys and they are touch, not really keys. Buy useful tool, this phone

well hopefully BG and others will return to give you company. It is that time for me sadly.

Bye Frannie.

I am available by PM for anything though!

xoxoxoxoxo

isn't this typical? the moment I get busy at work - everyone comes in!
Now it's lunch time and everyone's gone! I swear I had shower this morning (and plenty of deodorant too Laughing )

never mind - maybe next time I get luckier