Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New mystery items, free gifts and more!!

Guest Guest

I love the items except the pink mini fridge, it's the exact same copy of the previous mini fridge Sad

And I am still in maintenance! Sad

Guest Guest

i have the mini fridge from before.. and they actually look different. the new mini fridge is more cute and has a heart handle with a cover. Laughing the old mini fridge was plain and white.

I love the new mini fridges, because they can be opened congratulations

Ursula wrote:
I love the new mini fridges, because they can be opened congratulations

wow amazing yay for more reason to love it but i sitll don't have it Sad beside i don't love the party hat and the sauce it is really not beautiful

i love popcorn mahine so much^^
and pink fridge is very cute

Foxpoly wrote:
i love popcorn mahine so much^^
and pink fridge is very cute
adore the pink mini fridge!!!!!!

Argh!! I still haven't got my Happy Kitty from the digging...I didn't know there were already new weekly items! Does anybody have a spare Happy Kitty to swap with the Popcorn Machine...cause I got that instead...XD

I'm pretty sure they are of the same value..Smile

PS. If my post in inappropriate...please delete it admin...cause I don't think it should be in the trading forums...should it??

Does anyone know where I can find pics of all 15 prizes from the Fun Park Mystery Egg? They're my favourite new items from this week, but i want to see what else i can win...

The GMB stuff is too girly for me congratulations But i like the eagle and popcorn machine congratulations

I was lucky enought to get the weekly special cat and popcorn machine from my mom. I spend alot of money digging buthave bad luck. My mom seems to have the golden shovel congratulations She still doesn't have the aquarium though...my brothers and i got them before we got anything else...lol....