Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sanakan

I'm so sad and so angry with myself right now...

Hi guys~ I just went on a trip for a day with my friends and we were visiting a location. After we got back to check out our car...we saw that the driver seat window was broken into and our bags were stolen from the boot of the car! WTH!!!!!!!!!

How did they even know our stuff were in there!! I'm so sad right now! Me and my friends wallet and credit cards were in the bag!

And, I'm so angry at myself right now....because after looking back at the whole situation...I could have avoided it!! Mad I'm so stupid! Argh!!!! The stupid thieves didn't even bother to steal our GPS...which was quite obviously there...(and expensive too)....

okay, now that I've ranted enough...I feel a little better..just a little

Sorry to hear this sweetie ...and you did everything right, putting it in the boot etc. that is what the police advise here. Someone must have been watching you when you put the stuff in there ....do you remember anyone hanging around?

Guest Guest
I am so sorry to hear that Rena, I hope nothing like this wouldn't happen any time soon. As Audrey said, was there anyone watching you while you put your stuff?

@Foxploy - Thanks!Smile

@kasijab and Lazar - Thanks guys...as for that, I'm not sure about it. But, after what all of us knew about the whole situation...it seems that one of my friends did sort of notice a group of people watching us from their car...but he though they were just looking and didn't think much of it. I didn't see them but I did see a suspicious looking person with his hood up...I just thought it was because of the wind..(it's very cold there) and I didn't even think he was with the others and well....after we piece all of the information together...it was so obvious!... Sad

Guest Guest

I am so so so sorry to hear that... Sad Hope you'll get better soon

so sorry too!!!!hope u will be allright

Thanks Lazar and orik! I feel a lot better now after some sleep...Smile we already reported to the police....but I doubt we will be seeing our things ever again...Sad

Guest Guest

Do you remember the look of the people's faces? Smile

Sadly no Lazar...the person I saw had his hood up and one of my friends only saw them from afar...beside, that place we visited was pretty remote....it was near the beach and you have tons of farmland there..

Sad Oh Sanakan .. maybe police will find the thieves and you and your friends will have their belongines again ... hope so

sinenomine wrote:
Sad Oh Sanakan .. maybe police will find the thieves and you and your friends will have their belongines again ... hope so

Thanks sinenomine~ However, I doubt the police will be able to find them...the place it too big and there are few people there as well...

So sorry to hear that. Sad Thieves are horrible. Please don't blame yourself for what happened, and looking on the bright side, at least you'll be sure to avoid this sort of situation in the future. *hugs*

hinapasha wrote:
So sorry to hear that. Sad Thieves are horrible. Please don't blame yourself for what happened, and looking on the bright side, at least you'll be sure to avoid this sort of situation in the future. *hugs*

Thanks HIna~ Yeah....I'll try not to...but it will be hard...Smile it is a lesson learnt and I do hope I won't repeat the same mistake twice...

I'm sorry to hear you've had this bad experience, its not a nice situation to be in. I'll hope for the best for you and your friends to see your things again even if its a long shot it might happen.

You don't want to dwell on it too long or blame yourself as these things happen and you don't realise just how horrible some people can be till it happens, there was nothing more you could do, you did everything right.

Guest Guest
omg. that's horrible...

well the best thing to do is i hope you closed down your accounts the moment you found out you lost your credit cards right? at least then it be useless to the thieves. >:C

and wallets, at least wallets can be replaced, even if you had cash, it's still cash. it's just a relief no one was hurt and it's stuff you can eventually replace/fix.

you said you could've avoided it, but you don't know until it happens, so don't blame yourself! at least NOW you know what to do to prevent it again!

hopefully karma bites those thieves in the buttocks and that they fall in a pool of salt.

Aww. Sorry to hear about that.
Dont beat yourself up about it.
Yes...You shouldnt have left the bags on the seat but the other thing is.....Why do people have to steal. Its really silly. Makes me really sad when i hear about thefts. They should be ashamed of themselves

Nicky69 wrote:
I'm sorry to hear you've had this bad experience, its not a nice situation to be in. I'll hope for the best for you and your friends to see your things again even if its a long shot it might happen.

You don't want to dwell on it too long or blame yourself as these things happen and you don't realise just how horrible some people can be till it happens, there was nothing more you could do, you did everything right.

Thanks for your kind words Nicky69~ Yes, it's a very long shot...at least you are more hopeful about it then me..Smile

Riuna wrote:
omg. that's horrible...

well the best thing to do is i hope you closed down your accounts the moment you found out you lost your credit cards right? at least then it be useless to the thieves. >:C

and wallets, at least wallets can be replaced, even if you had cash, it's still cash. it's just a relief no one was hurt and it's stuff you can eventually replace/fix.

you said you could've avoided it, but you don't know until it happens, so don't blame yourself! at least NOW you know what to do to prevent it again!

hopefully karma bites those thieves in the buttocks and that they fall in a pool of salt.

Thank you for your kind words Riuna~congratulations Yes, the moment we realize it was gone...we immediately called to cancel our cards. Thank god we took our handphones with us! I can't image what I would do if it was in the bag as well..some of the guys did hurt their hands while trying to swipe away the shards of glass so that us girls don't get hurt..bless them:)

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Aww. Sorry to hear about that.
Dont beat yourself up about it.
Yes...You shouldnt have left the bags on the seat but the other thing is.....Why do people have to steal. Its really silly. Makes me really sad when i hear about thefts. They should be ashamed of themselves

Thanks xPink.Pixel.Princessx!~ Now I really hate those thieves! I have a charm in there as well...it's mostly for protection, but I hope they think it was a curse or something...they wouldn't know~~

I did mention that we put the bags in the car boot, but we did put the bags in the seat initially...however, I thought it was better to put it in the boot in case anyone would look into the car window and see our bags..guess I wasn't smart enough...

You shouldn't feel stupid, you were violated in a very bad way. You were very smart to get everything cancelled when you realized it had happened. My husband had his camera stolen in the same way when he was camping in France during his college days. Sometimes bad things happen to good people, but it's no reason to feel stupid.

I also had my purse stolen in Rome when we were there on holiday, and I felt very stupid. Luckily for me, the cards and such were locked in the safe at the hotel.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
You shouldn't feel stupid, you were violated in a very bad way. You were very smart to get everything cancelled when you realized it had happened. My husband had his camera stolen in the same way when he was camping in France during his college days. Sometimes bad things happen to good people, but it's no reason to feel stupid.

I also had my purse stolen in Rome when we were there on holiday, and I felt very stupid. Luckily for me, the cards and such were locked in the safe at the hotel.

Awww... for you too on you and your husband's lost belongings...Thanks for your kind words~ Yes, I should think, after some time...this feeling will go away...eventually...Smile