Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

Does anyone know about the new limited Deer Seat?

it will apper in our stores this night
i can't wait to see it
and i heard a rumur about it's price and it seems to be a little bit expensive congratulations(for me)

they were not my favourite,but they are very pretty
and this deer seat has so cute face^^(can deer have face Laughing)

Its really cute. Looks a bit like Bambi, which was my fave movie when I was a child. But not sure I will want to spend cc on it. I also dont think it is fair to have the limited be cc every week. Some people cannot get cc and never have the choice of purchasing.

Awww it's so adorable! I wonder how many there was to start with? I feel that this one may go fast!

blue3_10.jpg

yeah, it's really cute and your pet can sit on it too! its ears and tail move and it blinks.
it's also 12 cc's
right now there are 2806 remaining

smorkle wrote:
 blue3_10.jpg

yeah, it's really cute and your pet can sit on it too! its ears and tail move and it blinks.
it's also 12 cc's
right now there are 2806 remaining

I thought the deer is like a statue, don't move and stand still Laughing
It's so cute

It actually twitches. I bought one this morning and put it in my front room. If anyone wants to take a test sit on it, then stop by and you can. There are now 2,674 left.

I noticed that the volcano is still in the Boutique. I guess they are not giving up on selling more, although I don't see it happening.

pitty 12 cc????????????????dont have them...................... think to add via my mobile phone

i had it gifted and i really love it
and btw,it goes fast
when i left home,there were 3200 of them and now there are 1752 already

why not?
it is really cute,,,and it moves (head and tail) Laughing

It's cute but it's kind of freaky because it stands still. I mean, the butterflies fly so why can't they make the deer walk?

hinapasha wrote:
It's cute but it's kind of freaky because it stands still. I mean, the butterflies fly so why can't they make the deer walk?

i find your comment about it being kind of freaky extremely funny!!!!!! LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
it's cute, but after you said that, i would have to agree with you!!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
It actually twitches. I bought one this morning and put it in my front room. If anyone wants to take a test sit on it, then stop by and you can. There are now 2,674 left.

i think i'm going to run over to your house now to sit on your deer! hee hee hee.

edit:
okay, here we are at tiddly's house!
thanks for the free ride!!!
 tid_ti10.jpg

smorkle wrote:
hinapasha wrote:

i find your comment about it being kind of freaky extremely funny!!!!!! LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
it's cute, but after you said that, i would have to agree with you!!

I LOLed so hard at this!

hinapasha wrote:

I think if all things were moving, we wouldn't be able to load the game Laughing

Ursula wrote:
hinapasha wrote:

I think if all things were moving, we wouldn't be able to load the game Laughing

Awww....that's true, but I don't have any other moving things.

-Serenity- wrote:
hinapasha wrote:
Limited deer seat is sold out...

So quick!

Oh hun! I didn't know you wanted one. I'm sure they'll come out with cuter and better things later!

hinapasha wrote:
-Serenity- wrote:
hinapasha wrote:
Limited deer seat is sold out...

So quick!

Oh hun! I didn't know you wanted one. I'm sure they'll come out with cuter and better things later!

Even I want one I can't buy it Laughing