Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Free gifts, mystery items and more!

That happy racoon is sooooooooooooo cute :3

I want it!!!! congratulations

Im already in love of the playhouse congratulations and I cant wait to get the mountain landscape! congratulations

The racoon is huge! Not as big as the giant monster, but bigger than the happy kitty congratulations

I agree on the raccoon. That is super cute. It's weird, this is the first week I didn't dig him up on my first try since the digging started. No Joke, last few weeks, one shoot BAM weekly item! Hehe.

And the doll house.... I JUST finished begging people to help me with my balloon. Time to beg some more >.<

i love them alll but playhouse and landscape are my favorites......and raccoon is sooooo cute.......=D

Guest Guest

I've dug 3 raccoons. The 1st one was traded, 2nd went to Rosie, and the 3rd one will e given away in the upcoming comp

Lazar wrote:
I've dug 3 raccoons. The 1st one was traded, 2nd went to Rosie, and the 3rd one will e given away in the upcoming comp

You're so lucky laz!! Laughing
How many coin did you spend?

Lazar wrote:

I've found 3 too Laughing I gifted one, another one is for me. The other one... is waiting Laughing