Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ursula1

Happy Monday (again)

313.gif

Yes, it's monday, as every week. Haven't you opened your eyes yet? Are you begging for a cup of coffee? Do you want to kill those stupid happy people that wake up each monday with a smile in their faces?

Don't worry, you can be stupid too!!! Well, that's not what I meant... you can be happy too!!! Just smile, think about kittens, or nice children, or... dunno... vampires! Whatever you want Laughing

Have a wonderful beginning of the week

good morning ursula and everyone!!!
Nice opening for monday morning! This really make me smile and happy! Laughing

Did you already see the new item?
I really fall in love with new wig and mon petit cherie item

Yes! I made a fifties bar and bought the wigs, of course. I love the short one. Now I'm think that I should go to sleep, but my internal clock is mad >.<

Morning all congratulations even though I wanted a lie in on my holiday my new mobile is being delivered today so been up waiting for the delivery. For today only I'm one of those weird people smiling on a Monday morning .

Nicky69 wrote:
Morning all congratulations even though I wanted a lie in on my holiday my new mobile is being delivered today so been up waiting for the delivery. For today only I'm one of those weird people smiling on a Monday morning .

hope it arrives safely ...

morning all, just nipped to asda and now going to do my normal monday chores ...another boring day LaughingLaughing

I am having a rather blah day. Not really feeling all that great. The job thing is really starting to get to me. It's about family members giving unwarranted and unwanted advice that is driving me to the asylum.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
advice that is driving me to the asylum.

That's a short trip!
I know, I know...you can join me there! Looking for employment really is wearisome! Same thing is going on at this household.