Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Playhouse hideout

If you don't like the playhouse in your rooms there is one way to hide it (apart from covering half of it with the ornate folding screen [which reminds me i have to go trading!]) is put in the room it gives! I personalty did that and i'm now planing on putting dollhouse items in it and leave it as it is

edit: that's how i did it. not so bad

i think that you can't. My icon for the house after i built it it was lost so i cannot ask for more.

I can ask for more still in the boutique.. if you click on the doll house. I would almost have enough for another one too. Just not sure if it's worth a try....

1) do you really like it so much to built another? hmm... now that you mentioned it i think so too! But why?

2) 1st post edited

we can sara!!!!!!!!!thats so pitty

@ lucky : like ur playhouse

I discovered that if you remove the playhouse from the room, the extra room remains and can be accessed by clicking the spot below your regular rooms.

Kokonee wrote:
I discovered that if you remove the playhouse from the room, the extra room remains and can be accessed by clicking the spot below your regular rooms.

Yes, but it's not accessible for your guests. If you want to show the extra room, you must display the house in any room. If you just want it to put things inside, you can mantain it in your chest

I haven't finished decorating mine, but I put my playhouse in my extra room as well. Laughing

Ursula wrote:
Kokonee wrote:

Yes, but it's not accessible for your guests. If you want to show the extra room, you must display the house in any room. If you just want it to put things inside, you can mantain it in your chest

that's a very good idea!!!!!!

hinapasha wrote:
I haven't finished decorating mine, but I put my playhouse in my extra room as well. Laughing

hehe!

Omg! That's really smart. ^w^ Thanks for sharing this helpful tip~

Guest Guest
That's a good idea! Thanks for sharing!

I think we can build more than 1 room... I still have the option to ask friends for help... but I'm thinking: If I have to display the dool house in order for my friends to see the room... then it takes up the same amount of space... so what's the use? Unless I use it to store my Holiday Items... *lol*

1st_fr10.jpg
The Playhouse Room Is my 1st ever extra room!!!
Thank you to everyone who helped me build it!!!