Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Addicted to digging!

Guest Guest

Literally!

I've spent 100,000 coins on the new treasure map, and still wasting coins for the items. I don't know why, I don't know how. All I know that the Egyptian treasure map is more then addicting! I've got in total 6 sacred cats. 1 of them was gifted to kasi, 1 was sold here, and other 4 were sold on TOF.

Here's the picture:

Man, I spent 20,000 coins and I thought that was a lot. Laughing Never did find a cat though. Thanks again for that!

I gave about 15,000 for them and once I had each item, I stopped. I need to go to the regular dig and find the fan. I love the Marie Antoinette stuff.

Guest Guest

If I find one it's yours Yvette Smile

I spent 2k and that's why I have no more coins congratulations I wish I have this stuff, but it takes a lot coins and that's too expensive for me! Good luck for Rocky to find 99 of each items congratulationsLaughing

Lazar wrote:
Literally!

I've spent 100,000 coins on the new treasure map, and still wasting coins for the items. I don't know why, I don't know how. All I know that the Egyptian treasure map is more then addicting! I've got in total 6 sacred cats. 1 of them was gifted to kasi, 1 was sold here, and other 4 were sold on TOF.

Here's the picture:

You will accidently make another 99 project if you don't stop Laughing

Guest Guest

I am going to give them all away in the upcoming thread Smile

I can't stop either (hi from my parents' house)

I've found so many bracelets, snake crowns and wigs that I don't know what to do with them Laughing

addiction is so expensive!

i had to stop digging because i almost lost all my money. hee hee

Guest Guest
I still don't have the sacred cat so I CAN'T stop digging yet! And tomorow new items will be out and I will be broke!!! But I have to get the CAT! AHHHH!!! Diggin is soooo addictive!

Guest Guest

i can't find the darn cat either. let me buy a bunch from you Lazar if you get them. Laughing

Guest Guest
Riuna wrote:
i can't find the darn cat either. let me buy a bunch from you Lazar if you get them. Laughing
2 days ago I've had 7 of them and I've found them so easy! But these 2 last days it is completely impossible to find I've sold all mine on TOF

Guest Guest

LOL i gave up on digging... i can NOT find the oasis or the cats. it's all i need. and i want like a bunch of those two.

Guest Guest
Riuna wrote:
LOL i gave up on digging... i can NOT find the oasis or the cats. it's all i need. and i want like a bunch of those two.
Join in my giveaway for the oasis

I have been digging...and enjoy it a bit. But SO frustrating!!!!!!!
I have not gotten any of the Rare items!!! I have gotten weekly items but no rares!

Guest Guest
Ursula wrote:
I can't stop either (hi from my parents' house)

I've found so many bracelets, snake crowns and wigs that I don't know what to do with them Laughing

For sure you should die the wigs!!! Laughing