Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Look who I found at the Cafe!

Guest Guest
When I visited the cafe today I found 3 pet's, all of them covered in flies!
I've never seen 3 pets, each of them with 5 flies each!! Sitting at the same table!!
What had this word become? How can people just neglect their pets?
I guess the good thing is that I made 240 coins from washing them!

funny_10.jpg

Sweeeeeet! I never seen that before wither! You are very lucky~

I suppose pets of the same odor flock together? LOL kidding. Whenever I go to the cafe, I always find dirty pets, walking slowly, all hunched up. It's so sad, but at least we can get some coins out of them. And mind you, we're doing them a favor anyways. Sometimes I feel a pinch in my heart and I even feed them. Smile

And two are naked as well!!!!
This is Chaplain Kokonee's ministry; the feeding of the these poor abandoned Pets! Donations to the Chapel's Food Bank are always welcomed!

why 240 and not 300? :/

well anymore usually in the cafe only people that don't play the game let them be there.. most closed that option because they got many random f/r from beggars. lol!

the picture pets with flies is like every other friend of mine on PS I don't relly mind anymore because I clean them and make money so if you let your pet have fleas I will get rich.

I am loving friends with flies today. I have been feeding my pets and their pets daily,but haven't been on more than a few daily.

have been missing my friends though!

I am taking the time to send out requests for your dollhouse & balloon needs.So still send those if you don't have them done yet