Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

This weeks items

What is your favourite item released this week?

Personally I love the versallies garden window, it looks great in the dolls house

Guest Guest

The evolving painting Smile

Lazar wrote:

Agree too!
because One of the painting is violin, which the one of the instrument that ps should release Laughing

The carriage. Must save money and resist digging.

Guest Guest
-Serenity- wrote:
Lazar wrote:

Agree too!
because One of the painting is violin, which the one of the instrument that ps should release Laughing

Ditto...

Lazar wrote:
-Serenity- wrote:
Lazar wrote:

Agree too!

Ditto...

LaughingLaughing
Maybe this is my least favorite week, too many last year item and only recolor it >_Anyone realized there is a CC item in the new garden window? LaughingLaughing

I can't see all the items yet, so I don't have any fav. I love the house from the carriage, not the carriage itself, so I won't buy it (too huge and too expensive). I'm interested into see the evolving painting congratulations

About the items I've seen, I like the blue stripped shirt (despite being a recolour). It's cute Smile

oh yes!!!! the new tws boy clothes are just sooooo amazing! after that for me it's the painting along with window/tables and chair congratulations