Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Good Morning

good_m10.gif

Morning all ...How are you all on this lazy Sunday morning?? I am going into town with my hubby today (oh the joy!!) He needs to order some new glasses as he sat on his last week !! He absolutely hates shopping so it will be a real chore if they say (as they sometimes do) that they will be ready in an hour, and we have to hang around...so wish me luck Laughing

hi everyone Smile

its been an ok morning for me so far, feeling a bit sick so I just scoffed down a ginger biscuit lol i will be fine in an hour or so lol
Going to my mums for dinner when dan comes home from work and thats about it for today lol xx

Morning guys!~ Actually, it's evening here already...XD

I'm a bit on the sick side too....and I blame my sister!!congratulations

Hey guys!

I have such a fantastic afternnoon planned...a huge pile of ironing Sad
Oh well it has to be done lol

The kids only have a week at school before they break up for the summer holidays, so I'm going to make the most of the peace and quiet this week.....I'm sure you will all hear me moaning over the next few weeks that they are driving me mad Laughing

Hope you all have a great day xxxxxxxxx

I worked for a few hours and now i am home for lunch. congratulations
It is really hot today, even hotter than yesterday, which was really gross. Everyone will be going to the beach again after lunch and will stay their until the sun goes down!!

Hi, sweeties!

I'm back home! Now I'm going to be here everyday and won't stop talking LaughingLaughing

Hugs for everyone

lea75 wrote:
Hey guys!

I have such a fantastic afternnoon planned...a huge pile of ironing Sad
Oh well it has to be done lol

The kids only have a week at school before they break up for the summer holidays, so I'm going to make the most of the peace and quiet this week.....I'm sure you will all hear me moaning over the next few weeks that they are driving me mad Laughing

Hope you all have a great day xxxxxxxxx

There's still school?