Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

This week's limited item

So, this morning I got up at around 5:45 and logged into PS. I figured that I would try and get the tree seed. Well, there was nothing happening. The total amount was 10,000 of 10,000 and it said 'you can't buy this item'. I went back to bed and woke up just now, and it's the same. This is weird.

I was surprised too, but I've been reading that it's a glitch that don't let anyone buy the seed, so I hope PF fix it soon.

It had changed to 9999 of 10,000 on mine a few minutes ago but now its gone down to 9023 so they've fixed the glitch at last : )

i just bought one and fertilized it so all I have to do now is wait for it to produce congratulations

I bought one too. I just don't know where i should put it ..LOL!

Should it go into the fairy garden, the new garden, or just somewhere in my regular gardens??

It's permanent..not planning on up-rooting it Smile so i gotta find the perfect spot.

I am leaning towards the fairy garden cause there are some pink accents in their and the new garden seems kinda dark for that tree.

I know what you mean, I thought about putting it next to the beanstalk, but then decided against it because I have the new flooring and background in the back garden.

Guest Guest
wow Tiddly, what garden room is that? i never seen a wallpaper like that for the gardens O_O

also, i didn't know there was a search bar in the item chest in PS.. is there really?

Riuna wrote:
wow Tiddly, what garden room is that? i never seen a wallpaper like that for the gardens O_O

also, i didn't know there was a search bar in the item chest in PS.. is there really?

The wallpaper and the floor is cash item

And yes, There is a search bar in the chest, above the gift button Laughing

Guest Guest
-Serenity- wrote:
Riuna wrote:

The wallpaper and the floor is cash item

And yes, There is a search bar in the chest, above the gift button Laughing

*rushes to check*

Riuna if you use full screen you will not see "search button"
I bought it and now its about 50% less, I think I will not be able to buy another one ... I wanted for make it bonsai

Tiddly Winks wrote:

I finally got mine too. Smile It's really pretty and looks lovely next to the cherry blossom tree.

that's very pretty. question for you...what wallpaper and carpet did you use? i can't get any of mine to "stick". it says that i have to use garden wallpaper...etc...??

The wallpaper and flooring are in the Boutique under beautiful items. You have to scroll a bit to get to them, but they are still in the shop.

I LOVE the way the tree looks!!! I am a little disappointed that the candy isn't chocolate; but hey! It's not pink!

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
My tree blossomed. congratulations

Oh! it's such a pretty tree!!! Your lucky to have gotten one!
How much does the candy sell for when you sell it?
Is it 85 coins or more?

I haven't taken it off the tree yet. Once I do, I'll let you know the answer to that if someone else hasn't beat me to it. congratulations