Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sassylassy1981

HELLO IM A NEWBIE

congratulations[i]
HELLO IM A NEWBIE IM SO HAPPY TO BE ABLE TO ENJOY THE SOCIETY FUN, IM JANINE AND MY PET IS CALLED [b]BABE
!!

hi janiine! how r u and ur pet babe? is ur pet a pig? congratulations

hope u like the forum, post around the forum chat around, play in our arcade games and trade in our safe trading section, (where u can find safe trading refs to assist you) and eventually ull see ur post counts up, (a min of 20 post) this time u can start joining in any of our competitions and giveaways...

any questions pls feel free to ask ok? enjoy and welcome...xx

hiya and welcome to the group!

I've had a quick look at your profile and seen that you are a fellow Twilight addict...did you know we have a Twilight section here?

http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/groupcp.forum?g=36

click the link the join the group

If you need anything just let me or any of the mods/admins know and we will do our best to help

welcome janine and babe!!! so great to have you join us!!

you're a twilight addict toooo!???!?!?!?!? you've come to the right place!

Hi, I'm Elle and my pet's name is Olivia. I'll gladly accept friend requests as long as you say you tell me it's for pet society Smile

Hi Janine! This is a wonderful place to belong to! There are many helpful people here. If you need anything, just ask and someone will answer quickly. Explore the different areas and have a wonderful time!

NaiYing wrote:
HEY! I'm also a NEWBIE , nice to meet you too

hey hun! great to have you hear as well!! welcome!!!
could ya just do me a favor and take a look at your facebook link as it is redirecting me to my home page. please make sure you have copied the url from your facebook profile page and not the home page. if you need help with this, please feel free to ask.
again, it's really great to have ya here!!!

Guest Guest
Welcome JANINE & BABE!
I'm sure you will make lot's of new friends here!
Have alook around & when you get 20 posts be sure to enter in all the great competitions!!!!