Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

Bad Sara and Yawo!!

Yet again, I'm sending a message to you all apologizing for my absence lately. I was still checking on the boards and such but I really haven't felt like posting or being online that much. I've been missing you all and missing Yawo and playing with her so you'll see me around here more again congratulations Sorry to you all again Smile

I've been the same Sara...l have been so busy with my new puppy that i've just had no time for anything!

Thought i'd post a little piccie of him to make you smile x

Awww sweetie, I could just pull that puppy off the screen and cuddle him!! So cute!!! That definitely did make me smile!

He's brill... he's a lazy boy when it comes to toileting but he's so affection and playful that i can forgive that lol x Hope you are ok sweetie x

hope you are ok hun....dont feel the need to apologise, just remember we are here if you need us

Hugest of hugs to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We've missed you Sara ...never apologise for your absence ..we all need to have a break sometime.

Thank you so much for understanding ladies and Pedja congratulations I've missed you all too! Thank you so much Pedja for the gift bomb you sent Yawo congratulations I just received it congratulations How lucky is Yawo congratulations *hugs*

Good to see you back Sara : )
Ames I think I've just fallen in love with your puppy Laughing Sooooooo cute, I want one now! hehe