Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yoewii

the only bad thing.. :'c

I don't have playfish cash to avail the PINK CANDY TREE!!! plus, it's just a limited edition. boohooooo!

I agree, its a shame we can't put them in normal plant pots to make them little bonsai ones instead of having to buy CC pots Sad

CharlotteLouise wrote:
The Pink Candy Tree is sold out now

soooo sad!

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
yeah....but i am not in love a lot with that tree.........it's just a tree......xD

ahahahha for me it's soo cute tho!

hannahbananaa wrote:
what that was fast, although i was never planning to plant it.
trees seem so permanent Sad

really? why? for me, I plant tree (and i know it's permanent) when i just want it, the design, colours,, but when it's too common, i don't buy it.

CharlotteLouise wrote:
I agree, its a shame we can't put them in normal plant pots to make them little bonsai ones instead of having to buy CC pots Sad

yesssss. oh my god! PPlayfish is really mean in that sense....

Melodia_du_Xaviere wrote:
I wan't the seed too!
but, don't have cc's...
and I think I'll never have CCs...

boohooo! poor us!

Guest Guest
we should start a club for the "poor pets" like my C.J. who can't afford CC's. It's sad really that they make the game more fun for people who have more money than others... real life is already hard enought... why does it have to be hard in a game?

yellownancy wrote:
we should start a club for the "poor pets" like my C.J. who can't afford CC's. It's sad really that they make the game more fun for people who have more money than others... real life is already hard enought... why does it have to be hard in a game?

I agree... Smile

Yoewii wrote:
yellownancy wrote:

I agree... Smile

well.. I agree, but if they didn't create CCs, they won't get any money, it means, they can't afford workers, and the game won't be exist anymore... Sad
(is my answer too realistic?? haha Laughing )

Yoewii wrote:
yellownancy wrote:

I agree... Smile

well.. I agree, but if they didn't create CCs, they won't get any money, it means, they can't afford workers, and the game won't be exist anymore... Sad

perfect! Smile

Yoewii wrote:
Yoewii wrote:
yellownancy wrote:

I agree... Smile

perfect! Smile

hahahahahaha LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing