Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

Drop In and Say Hi 2

Hy Toulouse. Have with your BF (is that Best Friend?).

Tomorrow TEst from Biology. Tomorrow gonna start my painting and Finish Thursday. When I was going home a Lightning turned everything white for a second and 10 to 20 seconds was Thunder. It was .

Aww Tromo, sorry for the confusion. BF = boyfriend, if I mean my best friend, I would write BFF :-D

Good luck with the test tomorrow! Will keep my fingers crossed for you (whilst shopping hahaha).

Brrr, sounds creepy, the thunder and lightning. I am not a big fan of thunderstorms!

It was more Amazing than Scary. And Bilogy Tests (I once forgot we had atest and only studied a tinsy bitty little and still got an A )

For me they would be both, I think it would be fantastic to witness something like that once!

Good luck anyhow on the test!

I just created a new signature, hope it looks good!

Thanks Tromo. Usually someone else makes them for me, but decided to give it a try myself.

Went shopping yesterday and this morning and now got everything I need for presents! I can start wrapping and write notes along the gifts, I love it!

NO school today! Independence day. and tomorrow test from Phyisics andlast day to give the Painting tothe rt teacher.

Sounds awesome Tromo!

Having a bit of a down day, started well, but started to get behind on schedule and still am, so I am not happy about it. The fact that I really want to do something, completely blocks me, so I am trying to relax a bit and get started in a bit...

Hey guys,

I welcome you all in the thread called 'The Café'. There is a place where you can just chat, look for the name 'PSFC Chat Area'.

Hope all is well

Hi all ...

Sorry to not have checked in in a while. We have been a bit busy and well, just life I guess.

All is well in Florida. No gas leaks ... he he ...

We are all getting ready for Christmas. I am working on several things crafty ... crochetting and doing a bit of sewing. I have all the decorations in the living room and have started putting them up. What ever is not up by Tuesday goes back in the attic ... he he ...

It is very cold here tonight .. near freezing. I went out and fixed the kitties a warm spot, I hope. You should see them all outside. They are so fluffy in the cold...

Thinking of planning a retirement party for hubby. He says he doesn't want one, but I think he deserves it. I am still going back and forth ..

ttfn ..... xoxoxoxo

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I hope you are all well!

It was a long ime I tropped to say hi (not counting HAppying the New Year).

I am currently working on my Dream (of some creatures). Firstly I was creating cratures (I created 4), I created one Place, And now I am doing a Comic on it: "The Beggining". Imaginatiopn can be really tiresome.

That sounds exciting Tromo, maybe one day you can show us the result?

I've not been home for a week (I just came back yesterday), but as from today I'm gonna start working for school again (I was able to take a week off, isn't that awesome?). No other projects for me now, I need to concentrate again :-)

I will sharing the first 3 panels.(I made MArie too small for the surroundings Laughing) And when I share you will have to wait for the next 2 pajnels (in the 3rd panels will be long and a lot of commerrcials)Laughing :evillaugh;

I am excited to see them!

Just went to my optician because the last few months I have been experiencing some troubles with my eyes and suspected my eyesight had gone bad. So it seems I was right, it has gone a little worse, but in 4 years time just a little bit, so that was really good news. I'd rather had my eyes been the same as 4 years ago, but I honestly don't mind. I am glad he was able to help me and will get my new glasses one of these days already! Going to have to get used to them again, but oh well.

I planned a very productive day today, but already lost half of it (not so happy about that). I did call one aunt and uncle to wish them a happy new year, because I wasn't able to go along with my parents when they visited them. And after that I went to visit my other aunt, so that made her happy as well. I guess that's a good thing.

My friend has glasses (I am a little bit jealous cause for me a lot of people look great with glasses) But I think getting used to glasses is like the retainer (fast) firstly it is weird than after turns normal, and the problem with glasses is some people foret to put them. Good luck with getting used to them!

Oh I am used to them Tromo, I have been wearing them for almost 4 years now, but it's just the strength of the actual glass (or whatever it is called) that I will need to get used to again. I am used to having that on my face ;-) I regularly switch with contact lenses, but since my eyes were dry a lot lately, I have put them aside

Today I opened up a box I got from Kijo & Tanya (also members here) with a LOT of presents! I hope they get my box soon...

Good morning everyone

Happy 2011 - may it only bring you joy and happiness.

Facebook seems to be down today so I though I'll stop here after long long time to see if anyone is around.

It doesn't look like it so I'm guess I go and try to find some work to do while waiting for printer repairman to come.

Hope you all well - miss chatting here Sad

Isn't it funny how we all try to connect most days, and what seems to be a nationwide problem with facebook brings us here....

Hello Bee and Toulouse

I have been unable to connect to facebook since early this morning Bee, I don't know if it's maybe just the UK but none here in my office can access it...hope it's resolved today, need to send out boxes LOl

Love and hugs xx

I've been having a lot of issues as well with FB - eating posts and whatnot
This morning when I tried to log in to PS, it said it couldn't find the server
*sigh*

*hugs*

I wanted to stop and say hi.

I will be whole day solving Picross and REading books.
What are other up to?

Sounds cool tromo!

I've been getting up at 6:30 am every morning this past few week, I was very tired but I was able to sleep in a bit yesterday and today. This next week that will come, and the one after that, I will be getting up at 6.30am also, just because I am trying to get a lot done during the day. Today I've planned to clean up one part of my wardrobe, work for my thesis and study a bit. Tomorrow I'll be going to the library, work there a bit in the morning and during noon I think, because in the afternoon I'm meeting up with a friend in town. Tuesday I hope to get more done for my thesis and then my sister is coming over, we are going to bake a few things. And then Wednesday, another friend is coming over in the evening, so I plan to -yes, again- work for thesis. Then I will need to start making lists of things I need to take with me on my trip in 2 weeks. I might make a list today, when I take a break.

Gonna update here, cos I don't want to start a topic just to say I'm really swamped & busy for school. I'm leaving on my ski trip next Saturday and really have a lot to do still - for school, for the trip and then other things at the house broke down, so need to take care of that. It seems a never ending busy time now.

Hope you're all okay.

Home again from skiing trip, very exhausted and sick, classes start tomorrow again and had an appointment yesterday for thesis, so haven't really had the time to recuperate... But oh well, good to keep myself busy I guess.

Hope you're all doing fine.

I occasionally drop by, but it's getting really quiet here...
I'm doing okay, been sick for over a month, but finally (hopefully) perking up again. Very busy for school as well, so I guess that's why I'm not around as much anymore as well.

Hope you're all okay.

I'm stopping by here again, I don't like it being so quiet here.

I'm doing okay, after being sick for over a month, I am finally feeling better ( *touches wood* ). Still very busy with thesis, it's due in about a month and 2 or 3 weeks (haven't counted yet, don't want to). Keeping up with classes as well, more then ever, because I am about to graduate in June. Well, hopefully. Not sure what's next then, but sure gonna enjoy my summer vacation! Can't wait for it!! The only plans I have are maybe a city trip with my boyfriend, but don't want to run ahead on things just yet.

And now, I'm off, I'm going to enjoy this summer's day!

This place is getting really deserted Sad CeeGeeans, where are you?

sorry, been a bit mia...everywhere.

glad to hear that you are feeling better sophie and that your thesis is coming along. hang in there girl!!

i've been really busy with work. transferred to a different unit in my hospital so i've been working 4 days a week compared to my past 2 days a week. bah, but the money is good so i shouldn't complain...especially when there are so many out there without jobs still.

i hope everyone is well... anyone seen zoonie???

That's okay Smorkle, I just miss the gang that transfered to this place.

My thesis has been handed in almost 2 weeks ago, what a relief!

It sounds like a rough time though! Hang in there too!!

And no, nothing from Zoonie anymore, I'm sorry, haven't heard from her in ages

Hiya Smorkle!
Yes, I've always lived in Belgium :-D Born and raised and still living here!

your english is so perfect i always forget you are all the way over there!
what other languages do you speak? french, dutch, german??? and how did you come to speak such perfect english?

Haha, thanks Smorkle!
Uhm, besides Dutch (mother language) I have to know French (second language of Belgium), but also know English and German. When in school here, you get a lot of choices to learn languages, and a couple you are obliged to follow. If that makes sense ;-) I think I've learned English a lot from TV, and from interacting on the computer, or on fora. I've always been really fond of that language, so it's been easy on me to get the hang of it. Also LOVE LOVE LOVE reading English books (sometimes way better then their translated versions).

Sorry I haven't responded earlier, I am in the middle of finals (tomorrow is my first, and actually last one), so have been working on that!

How are you?
And how is everyone? congratulations

Good luck on your finals Toulose. (Are those exams or something else)
I'm fine, you?

Thanks Tromo & Lisa!

Tromo, finals are exams, but these are in the end of the year (and also the last one of my education), so that's why I've been calling them that way :-)

Going to revise now, have some time left, so hopefully I'll manage to remember everything hehe

Toulouse wrote:
Thanks Tromo & Lisa!

Tromo, finals are exams, but these are in the end of the year (and also the last one of my education), so that's why I've been calling them that way :-)

Going to revise now, have some time left, so hopefully I'll manage to remember everything hehe

Have you finished the finals? How did they go?

P.S: Do you still collect stickers in PS?